a

"
Castablanca wrote:
Standard option:

I don't like mirror-thread guys adveritising stuff, but there is nothing I can do I guess. This build completely ignores 'added as chaos' part because we can't deal chaos damage (Avatar of Fire).

Though the sceptre is really good, copying that item is really expensive and not recommended for new players, as it would require you to perform RMT which is strictly against the rules.

100K VIEWS IN A LITTLE OVER A WEEK!

I didn't even think I will go past couple thousands to be honest, this number completely blows my mind: I am sincerely thankful to anyone who spent his time reading this guide!
My apologies
🎈🤡LEGACY MINER & TRAPPER MIRROR SERVICE: 1713980🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER UNIQUE: KAOM'S SPIRIT🎈Designer: IronVsWild🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER SINCE APRIL 2012🤡🎈
🎈🤡IGN: CLOWNPOWDER & CLOWNLIVESMATTER🤡🎈
Anyone have a good video of the build? I really want to see how well the skill plays.

thanks
"
Castablanca wrote:
My apologies

Nah no problem you can still link it, but just note that chaos damage wont benefit this build and that its strictly an option for Standard players :D link your item here again!
Just wanted to share my findings that the first node in the "gravepact" circle, as well as the notable passive Lord of the Dead are each worth 15% minion damage and do not require deviation from our passive tree.

Good picks for those later levels.
Thanks!
🎈🤡LEGACY MINER & TRAPPER MIRROR SERVICE: 1713980🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER UNIQUE: KAOM'S SPIRIT🎈Designer: IronVsWild🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER SINCE APRIL 2012🤡🎈
🎈🤡IGN: CLOWNPOWDER & CLOWNLIVESMATTER🤡🎈
Hi
just want to know
what's the point to take Avatar of fire

Last edited by wlcharlie on Mar 14, 2019, 3:47:20 PM
"
wlcharlie wrote:
Hi
just want to know
what's the point to take Avatar of fire

Avatar of Fire makes so that we convert 100% phis damage into fire. Without AoF all the % increased phis damage we take on the tree would be basically halved

I will look into a carcass jack, probably :D

Edit: I may just save for a loreweave tho
Last edited by theFoffo on Mar 14, 2019, 4:35:41 PM
I finally reached maps and I still enjoy the build very much (so thanks again Uly for sticking with us!)

However I noticed survivability dropping in maps, even though I only do tier 2 maps (I'm still a casual shrub). This might be related to my crappy gear, still I am thinking about some ways to improve on this:

- experiment with a blasmphemy link for Warlord's Mark. I can't afford a Warlord's Mark ring, so I have it in a Mark of Submission. I feel I am lacking the stats of the ring slot though, on the other hand I will probably get into trouble with reserved mana that way.
- I wonder if an ES build might have higher survivability, but I've never played ES so far
- Enfeeble on my CWDT links
- shuffle passive points around to grab some shield nodes (I play 1H/shield)
- switch to staff and grab those passives
- just suck it up and farm currency for better gear

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info