a

"
pprkut wrote:
"
theFoffo wrote:
I am tinkering with my own version of the build, right now I'm running Mind over Matter and Eldritch battery while using Herald of Ash, Herald of Purity and Zealotry.

I decided to try this solution since I wanted more layers of defense (MoM + Eldritch Battery and the minions spawned by Herald of Purity)

Without these I was getting killed a lot in t6 maps, now been doing up to t8 with no deaths yet, feeling pretty good.

I am using an Incandescent Heart for the chest piece (ES, life and more damage with the extra non chaos damage converted to chaos) and then Voll's Vision for the head waiting for an upgrade. The rest is goodish rares.

I will have to squeeze in more energy shield tho, I'd like to have at least as much as 30% of my HP pool so that my EHP are effectively increased by that amount thanks to MoM

This means I cannot use arcane surge (since you use energy shield instead of mana so the buff doesn't proc), but this also means I can link Increased AoE to my Wave of Conviction along with increased duration, it's a big qol change that allows to apply the exposure to a lot more mobs togheter and from further away

Incandescent Heart extra elementas as chaos doesn't work for us since we use Avatar of Fire :)

Yeah, and IH forces you to get high chaos resistance, otherwise you take multiple times more damage from elemental sources than without it.
"
llama wrote:
Considering running 2 cwdt setups:

(low level) cwdt - enfeeble - IC

(leveled) cwdt-armageddon brand - molten shell - life leech

I know this is a huge drop in leech from warlords mark but this makes the inventory less restricted and adds some fun stuff, and we take less damage due to enfeeble. Is this remotely viable?

Thanks

Warlord's is here for mana leech too, thats pretty important.
Hi, wouldn't Inevitable Judgement be better as last Ascendancy (meaning that we don't pick Augury of Penitence)? We are running a lot of critical strike and multiplier.

I'm running this build, it goes smooth on lower tier maps on which i'm currently stuck in (t2-t3). I went really deep for DPS nodes and now have only 3.5k life but it's SC so i don't give a flying thingy-thing about it.

My question is : Is mana manageable without Warlord's Mark? We have ton of regen. Can it be ditched for any other aura?
"
Lindean wrote:
Hi, wouldn't Inevitable Judgement be better as last Ascendancy (meaning that we don't pick Augury of Penitence)? We are running a lot of critical strike and multiplier.

I'm running this build, it goes smooth on lower tier maps on which i'm currently stuck in (t2-t3). I went really deep for DPS nodes and now have only 3.5k life but it's SC so i don't give a flying thingy-thing about it.

My question is : Is mana manageable without Warlord's Mark? We have ton of regen. Can it be ditched for any other aura?

It is manageable, but we also want warlords mark for life leech :/
And Inevitable Judgement is actually bad for us, as we penetrate enemies' resistance already (and put it into negatives). Inevitable makes any penetration meaningless.
nice build, really liking it so far :3
"
pprkut wrote:
"
theFoffo wrote:
I am tinkering with my own version of the build, right now I'm running Mind over Matter and Eldritch battery while using Herald of Ash, Herald of Purity and Zealotry.

I decided to try this solution since I wanted more layers of defense (MoM + Eldritch Battery and the minions spawned by Herald of Purity)

Without these I was getting killed a lot in t6 maps, now been doing up to t8 with no deaths yet, feeling pretty good.

I am using an Incandescent Heart for the chest piece (ES, life and more damage with the extra non chaos damage converted to chaos) and then Voll's Vision for the head waiting for an upgrade. The rest is goodish rares.

I will have to squeeze in more energy shield tho, I'd like to have at least as much as 30% of my HP pool so that my EHP are effectively increased by that amount thanks to MoM

This means I cannot use arcane surge (since you use energy shield instead of mana so the buff doesn't proc), but this also means I can link Increased AoE to my Wave of Conviction along with increased duration, it's a big qol change that allows to apply the exposure to a lot more mobs togheter and from further away

Incandescent Heart extra elementas as chaos doesn't work for us since we use Avatar of Fire :)

Ah damn! Well I found it while leveling and didn't take many fusing to get it to 5L, so for now I'm using it for the links...welp, now I now I can get something much better for that slot :P

Anyway, got myself a Cerberus Limb and running around with a Lioneye's unique shield: sitting on 5.2k life and MoM + EB with 1800 ES, also Shield Charge to get fortify.

I actually feel really tanky and the is still there. Time to look for another chest piece :D
"
theFoffo wrote:

Ah damn! Well I found it while leveling and didn't take many fusing to get it to 5L, so for now I'm using it for the links...welp, now I now I can get something much better for that slot :P

Anyway, got myself a Cerberus Limb and running around with a Lioneye's unique shield: sitting on 5.2k life and MoM + EB with 1800 ES, also Shield Charge to get fortify.

I actually feel really tanky and the is still there. Time to look for another chest piece :D

Psh psh, carcass jack :P
I have a mace that has faster casting lvl 20 so I wonder what to put in the place. help pls
"
Gygol wrote:
I have a mace that has faster casting lvl 20 so I wonder what to put in the place. help pls

Armageddon Brand setup in here will be splendid.
Thanks for the build!
🎈🤡LEGACY MINER & TRAPPER MIRROR SERVICE: 1713980🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER UNIQUE: KAOM'S SPIRIT🎈Designer: IronVsWild🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER SINCE APRIL 2012🤡🎈
🎈🤡IGN: CLOWNPOWDER & CLOWNLIVESMATTER🤡🎈
Last edited by Castablanca on Mar 14, 2019, 3:02:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info