a

"
UlyUly wrote:

You can easily switch to life with a couple quests (teardrop quest, fetid pool etc) which give you some respec points.

And for the leveling trees, they are in the 'leveling' section at the end of every act guide.
Cool guide, just starting.

It seems like the force shaper cluster (upper right) could be better used elsewhere? We have easy access to more fire damage, in particular the holy fire cluster near AoF. Given we're going to be criting and burning everything isn't that a better option than the force shaper points?

Similairly not sure how important the divine fury adn wrath nodes are. I get the physical damage helps but does it help that much?
Hey guys , ive been following this build guide and was just wondering if the life based tree ive been following is optimized and good enough for t13 maps , also if anyone had links to other gear/videos for the life variant please let me know
wouldnt be the Firewalker a much better choice then redemption ? its the same point cost (2) but firewalker gives 35% dmg increase/5% cast speed and Fire resist.
"
jackbubu wrote:
wouldnt be the Firewalker a much better choice then redemption ? its the same point cost (2) but firewalker gives 35% dmg increase/5% cast speed and Fire resist.

Yup, it's better. A page or two earlier discussed that.
"
Skrible wrote:
thanks the for guide uly, currently having fun with it. seems decent in terms of dps vs staying alive. i just some questions regarding weapon mods.

which are the mods that is most beneficial, in terms of priority, to this build?

1) physical damage
2) physical damage to spells
3) fire damage
4) fire damage to spells
5) fire%
6) physical%
7) crit chance/multiplier
8) cast speed
9) minion damage

been looking to upgrade my self with rare scepters/wands but i'm not too sure what kind of stats i'm looking for.

also, would using a staff with +socket fire/support gems mods be better than double scepter?

To be honest all of them are great. Flat damage is better than % damage tho, so Physical Damage to Spells is the most important/best stat you can get on a jewel. Then I'd focus on some Fire Damage to Spells and Critical Strike Multiplier.
Hi,
I could be mistaken but i've seen several gem setups for the 6link. Can you verify that what you have posted (in order of importance) is correct?
Thank you!
I believe the current first post is correct. But, I mean, whatever works for you. I'm running 5link without Intensify, and absolutely wrecking stuff:

- Controlled Destruction
- Added Fire
- Spell Echo
- Combustion
- Purifying Flame

You can check my profile, above.

Uly, thanks for the great build.

I will say that early (until about level 45?) PF feels not great, and I relied a lot on Holy Flame Totem. But once you get into the latter half of Part 2, I felt like this build really shines.
Hi

What level do u keep increased duration support at?

J
"
UlyUly wrote:
"
FaytePGN wrote:
I'm moving on to new builds after thoroughly enjoying this build!

For anyone still working on it, here's some items for sale:

2 EX each:

1 EX helm:

Whisper @SpidersAreFiendsNotFood ingame.

Can I reserve those weapons if they haven't been bought yet? :)

I wish I had seen this earlier! Some fellow purifying build players have already purchased everything ;;

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info