[3.7] Champion Ice Spear Totem (Lazy Build For Delve 1000+)

If i'm using ancestral bond, can i use elemental equilibrium without negatively affecting my totems??

Edit - Can somebody post a picture of the current skill tree this league? I dont have POB and the links on the main page are not working for me.
Last edited by Mental_One on Jun 26, 2019, 1:12:42 PM
Seeing as you cannot damage, only your totems can...not sure how you are procing EE.
"
ragnarok911 wrote:
Seeing as you cannot damage, only your totems can...not sure how you are procing EE.

I thought you still technically "hit" with spells you just dont do damage. So ball lighting for example would work? I can't remember, havnt played a totem build in years.
Sorry noob question, Why dont u use no aura ????
On pob, when I do active hatred my dmg falls, but in game it increases. Thx
"
TefoO wrote:
Sorry noob question, Why dont u use no aura ????
On pob, when I do active hatred my dmg falls, but in game it increases. Thx

U do use hatred. He got it in pob as well
Thx a Lot =)
"
Mental_One wrote:
"
ragnarok911 wrote:

I thought you still technically "hit" with spells you just dont do damage. So ball lighting for example would work? I can't remember, havnt played a totem build in years.

Did the research and this really only works with stuff like SR/RF totems that do not technically hit because otherwise both you and your totems are causing EE to proc
special thanks to "w3g" for the new idea, for first build (SoulRend Totem)
still.. work in progress. but finding your build opened this different line of thought process. Thks man.
Sounds intriguing. Keep us posted.
The Lethal Pride Jewel with Kiloava that gives the glancing blows keystone is insanly good for this build.
With a good rolled rare +1 totem shield you get around 60% chance to only take half damage from attacks and 24% chance to take only half spell damage.
Because the build is really tanky, halfing the incoming damage is really insane.

You can easily socket the jewel in the node close to resulte technique, it costs only 4 points in the end to do it.
Last edited by Zerber on Jun 27, 2019, 6:48:58 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info