[3.7] Champion Ice Spear Totem (Lazy Build For Delve 1000+)

"
Schnubbel_ wrote:
"
dperls wrote:
Hey all - Navali hooked me up with a Reflection prophecy and I was looking for a great totem build and it seems like this could be a great option.

How does this preform on legions when clearing maps? How "fast" is it in general?

With flamedash and quicksilver flask allways up u r very fast. The clear is also nice and i feel like during a whole map i never take dmg once while just running and looting. Its prbly not t1 clear but its super fast and smooth for me . legions are like 70-90% clear allways i would say.

Cool thanks. It looks like reflection may not even be the BIS for normal mapping/Uber elder? I guess it's between extra totem and the two ring slots?
Exactly what I have been looking for. Had wrist surgery two weeks ago and needed a build I could play 1 handed. Thank you so much for this! Now to get lvling
"
dperls wrote:
"
Schnubbel_ wrote:
"
dperls wrote:
Hey all - Navali hooked me up with a Reflection prophecy and I was looking for a great totem build and it seems like this could be a great option.

How does this preform on legions when clearing maps? How "fast" is it in general?

With flamedash and quicksilver flask allways up u r very fast. The clear is also nice and i feel like during a whole map i never take dmg once while just running and looting. Its prbly not t1 clear but its super fast and smooth for me . legions are like 70-90% clear allways i would say.

Cool thanks. It looks like reflection may not even be the BIS for normal mapping/Uber elder? I guess it's between extra totem and the two ring slots?

I didnt play with atziris reflection yet, but from what i read the atziri is optimal for deep deep delving while for normal mapping /shaper/uberelder u would be better of with tukohama shield and kikazaru rings for the extra totem. But its not too much of a difference i giess and both variations will clear all content so i guess its whatever u prefer/ can afford
Not sure if this will end up being used or useful, but I made a discord server/chat/channel for this build. Possibly a better way for us to compile info or compare our setups. Also an easier way to get to know people or ask for certain things, as some do not want to constantly refresh the forum topic.

https://discord.gg/gCcZQg
Could someone possibly look at my gear and tell me what im doing wrong? I changed from another build and invested a lot in this character but the damage is very low, was taking an extremely long time to kill guardians even with like 8 curses on me for the bonus damage
You have pretty decent gear from what I could see. Your gems are not maxed though. Apart from Ice Spear, everything else should get to 20/20 (if possible) asap. Personally, I prefer Controlled Destruction instead of Faster Casting, that should be a nice dps boost.
For mapping I'd go with Tukohama's shield for the extra totem - more totems = more dmg :D. In your current setup, opal rings should be the "go-to" option.
I have a 60% spell dmg Clear Mind socketed in my set-up, though I can't say for sure if it's better than a good crit multi jewel.
For bosses, I use Storm Brand - Curse on Hit - Frostbite - (Inc Duration which is not necessary) for the extra ¬ 45% cold pen.

Apart from all that, a good Ice Spear enchant can boost your dmg some more, but I know how hard it is to get that. I've made over 100 lab runs with "Twice Enchanted" prophecy and still haven't landed one yet.

GL further with this build :)
which lab enchants are good on gloves and boots?
Boots i saw the ele penetration which lab is that?
and any hint on gloves?
commandment of grave, commandment of spite, for gloves
boots damage penetration or cast speed is probably best unless u want a tankier option.
How are you coping with the legion mechanic? (in terms of freeing those statues)
if its an open map its easy to get like 70-90% of it. indoors or things with walls in the way are hard.

also totem targeting is rng so sometimes they wont target that marked guy you want. placing totems next to him solves this issue but then they arent in 2nd form and take a second to actually begin casting

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info