[3.7] Champion Ice Spear Totem (Lazy Build For Delve 1000+)

I looked at the last PoB. At what point do we drop Hatred?
Build works really well once it's fully going. Uber Elder is cake, and everything before it has just melted. Not going the deep delve route, as I'm not a super big fan of that place past 300. Bout the only question I have is, if not going the delve route, which helm enchant is best?
"
Colanth wrote:
Build works really well once it's fully going. Uber Elder is cake, and everything before it has just melted. Not going the deep delve route, as I'm not a super big fan of that place past 300. Bout the only question I have is, if not going the delve route, which helm enchant is best?

Imho its "ice spear travels % reduced distance before changing forms"
For any1 needing help or got questions i dont mind if u add me ingame @luki_boogie.

Not a pro but if the build doesnt work at all for you i can help. Its often little things.

Find that easier that the forum

If u have trouble or think the build is bad u r soing sth wrong since lvling and mapping is a run through.
So before u give up try to do it right :)
Good job op
Yep same here, some others have already messaged me.

And i agree that reduced distance for second form is the best enchant.
annyone have updated trees? ty
Best enchantment just for elder/labs?
"
adrianarnold wrote:
annyone have updated trees? ty

Use pob in guide.
Alternatively some1 posted a view pages ago 1 more offensive and 1 more defensive pob link.

At leat 1 of them was the dual curse variation if thats sth for u
Hey all - Navali hooked me up with a Reflection prophecy and I was looking for a great totem build and it seems like this could be a great option.

How does this preform on legions when clearing maps? How "fast" is it in general?
"
dperls wrote:
Hey all - Navali hooked me up with a Reflection prophecy and I was looking for a great totem build and it seems like this could be a great option.

How does this preform on legions when clearing maps? How "fast" is it in general?

With flamedash and quicksilver flask allways up u r very fast. The clear is also nice and i feel like during a whole map i never take dmg once while just running and looting. Its prbly not t1 clear but its super fast and smooth for me . legions are like 70-90% clear allways i would say.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info