[3.7] Champion Ice Spear Totem (Lazy Build For Delve 1000+)

The range of the "nearby" for lowered enemy resists is almost everything on your screen. While it wont be on the stuff farther away that ice spear is piercing it definitely still helps especially in tighter spaces or bosses.
"
zoNiklv wrote:
Will add my few cents to the discussions if I may.

"
rageface1355 wrote:
get helmet with reduced ice spear distance preferably royal burgonet
use perfect fossil to get quality from 25-30%
then use frigid +pristine fossil spam until you see what you like.

While the crafting sequence is correct there is little benefit to -cold since you have to be close to benefit. I'd rather go for max hp rolls and fortify.

if you roll fortify you cant roll life you have to craft it.

if you are delving you are probably in range for cold res.
Last edited by rageface1355 on Jun 27, 2019, 11:48:53 PM
"
ragnarok911 wrote:
The range of the "nearby" for lowered enemy resists is almost everything on your screen. While it wont be on the stuff farther away that ice spear is piercing it definitely still helps especially in tighter spaces or bosses.

It's definitely less than 2/3 of the screen. For a ranged build it's further than you want to come.

Main concern here is that when you craft and want to hit some nice life, resists and pierce on the helm, there is little chance it also getting a minus res. Since you can have about 70% pen from all sources and possibility to use Frostbite, how many fossils would it take for what gains?

You hit life and -res but missed out on pierce and 80+% possible resistances.
I hope everyone using Prime Resonators will hit jackpot, but it doesn't work like that in real life.

Just to underline, it's optional, you might want to have it or might skip it. Depending on your luck.
[Delve] Depth 1997 Solo/Volatile Dead
[Betrayal] Depth 1353 Solo/Dark Pact
[Legion] Depth 1003 Solo/Ice Spear
[Blight] Depth 1137 Solo/Dark Pact
[Metamorph] Depth 1005 Solo/Vortex
Very good build! managing to deal with most things but didn't delve too much yet
Hey there,
would you mind telling me why is your DPS so high? I seem to have huge dps problems. Here is my POB: https://pastebin.com/MqHkLwaW could anyone please check what is the problem, and what am I doing wrong? I really appreciate all help!
How do we get enough Dex to use Atziri's Reflection? He doesn't even have enough in his deep delve POB.
Hmmm I cant seem to find the pantheon or did i miss it somewhere?
There is no lag, only the spoon!
"
Saqiw wrote:
Hmmm I cant seem to find the pantheon or did i miss it somewhere?

lunaris and shakari ( prevent chained projectiles and poison immunity)
"
ponchoddh wrote:
How do we get enough Dex to use Atziri's Reflection? He doesn't even have enough in his deep delve POB.

first few things popping up u should get a rain of splinter jewel, when checking ur character ur off weapon was chosen, are u using your wand and shield ingame? get sockets in your wand, for example flame golem.
switch hypothermia to added cold damage and faster casting to controlled destruction
you dont need fortify gem since we have perma fortify from ascendency
get gloves with increased damage vs chilled enemys
if u can afford, cold penetration hatred watchers eye is huge boost
"
Schnubbel_ wrote:
"
ponchoddh wrote:

first few things popping up u should get a rain of splinter jewel, when checking ur character ur off weapon was chosen, are u using your wand and shield ingame? get sockets in your wand, for example flame golem.
switch hypothermia to added cold damage and faster casting to controlled destruction
you dont need fortify gem since we have perma fortify from ascendency
get gloves with increased damage vs chilled enemys
if u can afford, cold penetration hatred watchers eye is huge boost

According to PoB, faster casting is more damage than controlled destruction in most cases..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info