[3.9][HC/SC] Soulrend Trickster - Fast mapper with great defenses (League starter/All content)

"
Schaapie wrote:
did that just now but that is not gear related and doesn't do much atm

Flip your gems with GCPs to get them to 1/20 and relevel them. Level Soulrends in weapon swap. Corrupt your current one for 21/20 maybe. Lots of things you can save for. EHP numbers are pretty solid already. Big items to aim for are 6L chest, multimod weapon(s), and NACDOT Watcher's Eye.
cool thanks veru much.
What should I improve in my Gear please?

Thanks you for feedback !
"
FalKeT66 wrote:

Your gear seems fine. Anything specific that's blocking your progress?

Some small fixes could be to upgrade the crafted mod on your belt and right ring to a higher tier for a few % more increased damage. Elder amulets can roll with NACDOT, so you could try and find one with that stat. Get Hillock in a Fortification safehouse for the 28% quality armor bench and use it on your QotF. The extra quality gives a good chunk of evasion rating which translates into more ES.
i just switched from using Lioneye's Remorse and Cerberus Limb to dual wands. I Want to get the Dark Arts cluster, but i need some suggestions on how i can best respec in to it. Thanks!
"
FalKeT66 wrote:

You can start trying to squeeze more damage out of each slot. Keep in mind that upgrades are going to cost multiple exalts per piece at this point of optimization.

The wand with chaos res could be one with the suffix chaos damage. Whether you choose to rework that current one or craft a new wand, is up to you. If you do craft a new wand, it might be worth checking if sythesizing a NACDOT implicit wand with maybe spell damage or something would be a damage increase. You could also implement the Decay mod from essence on the second wand, but check to see if your combination would be an increase in total DOT DPS.

You could roll elder amulets to have % spell damage, % chaos damage, and NACDOT, likely using Aberrant fossils. Another option is to get NACDOT isolated and multimod on that.

I'd probably look to see if you can squeeze more resists and life out of both rings while maintaining open affixes to craft increased damage.

Belt is decent, but you can also get increased chaos damage through fossil crafting.

Helmet can have a Soulrend enchant; increased Soulrend damage if you want to keep GMP or extra projectile if you drop a flask for Dying Sun and drop GMP for Empower 4.

Boots have no enchant, movespeed or extra dodge would be good.

Elder Fingerless Silk Gloves can have NACDOT, or you can multimod with the more damage over time essence for socketed gems and get +1 aoe gems to increased your Bane DPS.

"
esmolli wrote:
i just switched from using Lioneye's Remorse and Cerberus Limb to dual wands. I Want to get the Dark Arts cluster, but i need some suggestions on how i can best respec in to it. Thanks!

You get 3 Points if you drop the small nodes behind Blood Drinker, Revenge of the Hunted, and Discipline and Training. Also you can change the pathing that goes by Eldritch Battery to pass through Deep Wisdom instead saving another point. All that plus one more level gives you enough to get the Dark Arts node.
Thanks for the answers !

I am sitting on 10ex ATM and I were worried about buying the wrong piece of gear.

If someone is interested by a Perfect form, I have a 6L (3B 3G) to sell.
It is 10% dex and 79 life rolled.

I bought it to test but I massively prefer QoTF !
Guys, i would like some advise with Decay Wand Crafting.

Am I correct?

1 - Base: non-ailment dot roll
2 - Delirium: until i got 1x Suffix (Decay) + 1 Open Preffix
2.1 - Repeat until Decay + Open Preffix, or annul aiming one Preffix.
3 - Suffix Cannot be Changed
4 - Orb of Scouring to wipe everything except Decay
5 - Multimod for:
a) non-ailment dot / b) DoT / c)Chaos dmg / d) Cast Speed
e) Chaos Skills effect duration / f) Arcane Surge on kill

This step-by-step is correct? I have wrote it with my old memories about +3 bow craft, long ago, CA was PA back in that time.

And one last question: where did i find all these crafts i have in number 5? Can't even see them at poedb.

Thanks!
Last edited by Brenovisky on Apr 18, 2019, 12:51:05 AM
Can someone check out my char and tell me what i should do?
Items / Gems / Skills

if i am missing something or what i should upgrade / change

i'm lvl 83 and a bit nooby still
Hello, anyone could advise me about what gear i should be upgrade next for escalate dmg?

this is my actual gear.

And path of building LINK: https://pastebin.com/ktyF9J0C

Thanks your time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info