[3.9][HC/SC] Soulrend Trickster - Fast mapper with great defenses (League starter/All content)

"
gokudin wrote:
Is this build good for meta boss t16? and conquers?

No
Single target is weak, I'm done with this build after trying everything I can to get proper damage. If anyone has any pointers please check out my character (HorGreta).
You can get +1 to Level of all Chaos Skill Gems on wand and amulet and lvl 4 Empower.
I also chose to go dual wielding wands for an extra chaos damage multiplier mod.
I agree that it's very hard to scale this build for single target.

Edit: You can also replace Purity of Ice with Skitterbots. They provide a 20% shock afaik.
IGN ScorchEmbers/Twinkor
Last edited by calindumitru on Dec 24, 2019, 3:59:24 PM
I'm just now through Act 3 and first lab on my first HCSSF character! Hqaving a good time with this build so far!
"
calindumitru wrote:
You can get +1 to Level of all Chaos Skill Gems on wand and amulet and lvl 4 Empower.
I also chose to go dual wielding wands for an extra chaos damage multiplier mod.
I agree that it's very hard to scale this build for single target.

Edit: You can also replace Purity of Ice with Skitterbots. They provide a 20% shock afaik.

Thanks for the help, skitterbots sounds like a viable option, the others are probably multiple ex and "dreams" :)

And to everyone else - this build is a great league starter. I got to t14 maps in SSF before i migrated to standard to transition to the next part of the build. This league is all about killing hard bosses though, so it's probably not the best out there for that.

Update: I have now sorted some gear. I think extra chaos damage multiplier is the best stat you can get for this build, it's more damage. Noticed that you can roll that on amulet too, and also +chaos damage on rings.
+level to chaos gems is probably even better though, gonna try to get some more of that next. Empower 4 and soul rend 21 would be nice upgrades.
Last edited by tehdonno on Dec 24, 2019, 7:29:03 PM
Been playing this build (with minor changes) since start of league and I'm loving it - awesome job bro! :D
:O
Hi! I am just wondering why we go Flame dash, I have been using shield charge and it works just fine.

What would I replace flame dash for? A random 2 link?

Thanks in advance :)
"
ImRed wrote:
Hi! I am just wondering why we go Flame dash, I have been using shield charge and it works just fine.

What would I replace flame dash for? A random 2 link?

Thanks in advance :)

Shield Charge doesn't get you over gaps/ledges. I'll have to grind a bit to get to the Guardians in standard, but I can test my character there. Probably looking at 1m Shaper DPS across Bane/ED/Soulrend which is low but I have some gear to optimize as well.
How far are you able to get with the first part of the build? I can currently do T15 maps and just upgraded a lot of items, so should be able to do T16. I am not durable enough, and there isn't too much I can improve on my gear for that.

Also, why is Belly of the Beast being recommended? Getting the right gem colors takes several ex, so getting it with those colors costs about 8ex. At that price point, isn't it easier to just transition to the second version of the build? There are really decent rares for < 20c (at least on Standard), and the used uniques for it are also affordable to be able to do everything in under 8ex.
Thoughts on this for Delirium? Played it a couple leagues ago and it was great, but haven't been paying attention to changes since then.
"
WeaponizedSP wrote:
Thoughts on this for Delirium? Played it a couple leagues ago and it was great, but haven't been paying attention to changes since then.

Also curious about this, looked unaffected by the patch notes and want to use the cat MTX!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info