[3.9][HC/SC] Soulrend Trickster - Fast mapper with great defenses (League starter/All content)

I was having trouble beating the Elder Guardians with it (note: I've never before reached elder guardians or shaper guardians), even though I had the 6L Perfect Form, level 94, and a bunch of pretty good gear - it's great for clear, but not for bosses. I ended up doing a different character in order to do bosses.

It really taught me about PoE, though - didn't imagine using ES as mana, while simultaneously protecting life, and leeching ES. Very cool!
"
Velizar_ wrote:
I was having trouble beating the Elder Guardians with it (note: I've never before reached elder guardians or shaper guardians), even though I had the 6L Perfect Form, level 94, and a bunch of pretty good gear - it's great for clear, but not for bosses. I ended up doing a different character in order to do bosses.

It really taught me about PoE, though - didn't imagine using ES as mana, while simultaneously protecting life, and leeching ES. Very cool!

When I was playing this build I was able to kill shaper on 5l. It took a while cuz of 8c dual wands but I had no problem with sustain. I think it's 50/50 if you have experience in doing endgame content and build cost in your case
is this build still viable for 3.10 guys? im planning to do a soulrend char and end up finding this build, but i can't find any changelog for 3.10 so im just going to ask u guys

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info