[3.9][HC/SC] Soulrend Trickster - Fast mapper with great defenses (League starter/All content)

edit: got empower lvl4, with lvl24 gem it still struggle a bit on some T14+ metamorphs and ttk on guardians is not that good.

tl;dr; aim for at least 30+% chaos dot multiplier +1 global spell(or chaos gems) weapon. Empower lvl4 and awakened gems seem mandatory for good end game experience.

What soulrend builds do is giving you the ability to fullclear extremly fast maps that are open and easier to farm. The problem is that more than ever the loots are tied a lot to map tiers, clearspeed is no more the best bang for your buck and soulrend is more expensive than a lot of builds to make productive for those higher tier.

However with the EB version and a full set of awakened gems and empower lvl4, you can definitely do it. However it's VERY expensive.

I'm at 105 on the atlas and did one big boss try(did it no spoilers and left the area because I though it was bugging), my dps was low on him and I had already lvl21 soulrend and was lvl90. My dps could double at this stage with awakened gem + 2nd aura + better weapon + empower instead of gmp... and it would have been "okish" for the boss. (wich is fine it isn't the strengh of the build)

MY 5 cents are as follow:
- with a soulrend lvl21 and a below average weapon(
) I do ok clearspeed wise for map content and the 4 guardians.
- the MoM version without a lvl4 empower won't be enough to farm high end stuffs properly at T13+.
- The dps and survivability are ok for metamorph, however things can get messy once in a while in later tiers :).

Sadly chaos dot is now at a very bad spot. Map reward is tyed to tiers and very honestly that are builds that scale better for cheaper. I got a lucky 6L,my gear is starting to look promising for minmaxing, and I've got enough stacked to transition soon to EB, however I would have made a new char if I did not. Factoring the items and gems needed to perform properly in end game, you are almost better getting straight toward a dedicated hh farmer.
Last edited by galuf on Dec 23, 2019, 3:29:14 PM
Its viable with an 6L rare evasion armour?
"
Kevinranders wrote:
"
tehdonno wrote:
"
Dyvz wrote:
What about Cane of Unravelling for this build?
For 5-6l bane we can add 3-rd curse, will need some source from gear for it.
This can be solid option for SSF, where crafting weapons can take so long, but this unique staff isnt that rare

I agree
Trying out the staff now and it feels great.
To get a 3rd curse you need to get another item with additional curse though.
The biggest downside is losing shield charge for me.

Do you find that you miss perm onslaught when using the staff?

Sorry, I play SSF so I've never got the setup for perm onslaught.
I'm really confused... Pretty new to the game, today I was trying to get the +1 chaos wand. I used a magic wand and a less poison support gem, selling it to Nessa, but it wasn't working. I tried with an orb of alteration too, also wasn't working. Asked for help in global chat, someone tried it and it wasn't working. Did they change it worked?
Around what level should we put in spreading rot jewel and the two fragility jewels?
as soon as you can wear ahn's heritage shield, spreading rot much earlier for the blight totems
"
linus_zhu wrote:
I'm really confused... Pretty new to the game, today I was trying to get the +1 chaos wand. I used a magic wand and a less poison support gem, selling it to Nessa, but it wasn't working. I tried with an orb of alteration too, also wasn't working. Asked for help in global chat, someone tried it and it wasn't working. Did they change it worked?

Yeah, apparently that has been removed from the game.
POBs arent’ updated to 3.9 yet?
"
TheChosenOne_ wrote:
Around what level should we put in spreading rot jewel and the two fragility jewels?

I transitionned to anh might after getting resist capped. So around 65-70 for me. However having spreading rot is mandatory for boss dmg.
Last edited by galuf on Dec 23, 2019, 1:38:56 PM
Is this build good for meta boss t16? and conquers?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info