[3.9][HC/SC] Soulrend Trickster - Fast mapper with great defenses (League starter/All content)

Ofc awakened GMP is a way to go, but what about
GV VS GMP VS LMP on leveling, early mapping?
Any reason we arnt using Despair in this build?
"
Dyvz wrote:
Ofc awakened GMP is a way to go, but what about
GV VS GMP VS LMP on leveling, early mapping?

I'm running gmp for leveling atm, think that I will stick to it :)

"
Olaverty wrote:
Any reason we arnt using Despair in this build?

We are using despair, applying it with bane.

The 3.8 path of building links are good to follow, nothing has changed in this area of the tree, the gem links are relevant as well. Will update them soon.
nvm
Last edited by Lye51 on Dec 15, 2019, 4:56:58 AM
What level should I keep arcane surge at? Also same question for the gems that we dont fully level up, if there are any. Please mention these gems.
"
TheChosenOne_ wrote:
What level should I keep arcane surge at? Also same question for the gems that we dont fully level up, if there are any. Please mention these gems.

For Arcane Surge, just keep it at a level where a single cast of Soulrend will trigger it. If you look up Arcane Surge Support on the wiki, it has a table with the mana requirements at each level. Just compare that to your soulrend mana cost and level it accordingly.

And also always remember, you can vendor skill gems with an orb of scouring to lower them by 1 level if you accidentally over-level the arcane surge.
"
bridgeburner wrote:
"
TheChosenOne_ wrote:

For Arcane Surge, just keep it at a level where a single cast of Soulrend will trigger it. If you look up Arcane Surge Support on the wiki, it has a table with the mana requirements at each level. Just compare that to your soulrend mana cost and level it accordingly.

And also always remember, you can vendor skill gems with an orb of scouring to lower them by 1 level if you accidentally over-level the arcane surge.

thanks for the response. How about the gem locations? What is the recommended location we should slot in our gear for all the gems?
"
TheChosenOne_ wrote:
"
bridgeburner wrote:
"
TheChosenOne_ wrote:

thanks for the response. How about the gem locations? What is the recommended location we should slot in our gear for all the gems?

Unless you have an item that gives extra levels to gems (such as a helmet with +1/2 to curse gems) it doesn't matter.
Use your gems slot as you see fit, and prioritize the skills you get the most use of. For example I don't use a 4-link for my blight totem yet, as bane has higher prio.

On another note; I play SSF and have hit tier 6 maps. I could probably use a better wand, anyone have any tips on how to aquire one through crafting?
And what would be a good passive to annoint?
What do you anoint on this build? I dont see it anywhere in teh guide.
I've annointed Prodigal Perfection for my MoM version. It's the best and cheapest option. 50% spd and 15% increased mana for like 3-5c

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info