[3.9][HC/SC] Soulrend Trickster - Fast mapper with great defenses (League starter/All content)

"
fire4ever wrote:
Hello, anyone could advise me about what gear i should be upgrade next for escalate dmg?

this is my actual gear.

And path of building LINK: https://pastebin.com/ktyF9J0C

Thanks your time.

Corrupt your Body Armour in the Temple. Double corruption with +2 Aoe/Duration/Projectile
Any tips for next upgrade?
Which one would be better? Perfect form or Kintsugi?

Last edited by pedrocoelho on Apr 18, 2019, 8:58:52 AM
Hello guys,

I would love some help, can you tell me which item i should upgrade ?
I run the EB version

Thanks !
"
Pepit0 wrote:
Hello guys,

I would love some help, can you tell me which item i should upgrade ?
I run the EB version

Thanks !

Multimodded wands would be good! Aswell as Soulrend 21/20! Spells scale crazily.

Can anyone aswell give help me with gear or passive tree improvements I should make? Next thing I'll get for now is Empower 4:

"
fire4ever wrote:
Hello, anyone could advise me about what gear i should be upgrade next for escalate dmg?

this is my actual gear.

And path of building LINK: https://pastebin.com/ktyF9J0C

Thanks your time.

Get a Soulrend enchant on your helm. 40% increased damage is an easy one. But you can also get +1 projectile, replace one of your flasks with Dying Sun and then swap out GMP support for Swift Affliction.
"
Brenovisky wrote:
Guys, i would like some advise with Decay Wand Crafting.

Am I correct?

1 - Base: non-ailment dot roll
2 - Delirium: until i got 1x Suffix (Decay) + 1 Open Preffix
2.1 - Repeat until Decay + Open Preffix, or annul aiming one Preffix.
3 - Suffix Cannot be Changed
4 - Orb of Scouring to wipe everything except Decay
5 - Multimod for:
a) non-ailment dot / b) DoT / c)Chaos dmg / d) Cast Speed
e) Chaos Skills effect duration / f) Arcane Surge on kill

This step-by-step is correct? I have wrote it with my old memories about +3 bow craft, long ago, CA was PA back in that time.

And one last question: where did i find all these crafts i have in number 5? Can't even see them at poedb.

Thanks!

Iam quoting myself because i really need help with this craft method, Im going to invest on my decay wand now so, i would like to be sure about the method.
"
Brenovisky wrote:
Guys, i would like some advise with Decay Wand Crafting.

Am I correct?

1 - Base: non-ailment dot roll
2 - Delirium: until i got 1x Suffix (Decay) + 1 Open Preffix
2.1 - Repeat until Decay + Open Preffix, or annul aiming one Preffix.
3 - Suffix Cannot be Changed
4 - Orb of Scouring to wipe everything except Decay
5 - Multimod for:
a) non-ailment dot / b) DoT / c)Chaos dmg / d) Cast Speed
e) Chaos Skills effect duration / f) Arcane Surge on kill

This step-by-step is correct? I have wrote it with my old memories about +3 bow craft, long ago, CA was PA back in that time.

And one last question: where did i find all these crafts i have in number 5? Can't even see them at poedb.

Thanks!

Iam quoting myself because i really need help with this craft method, Im going to invest on my decay wand now so, i would like to be sure about the method.
Thank you for the guide.
I started this character 5 days ago. I used the 2nd build posted on the first page as the template for my new character:
"
II. Life+MoM+EB, Bane+2 Curses - 6k Life/2.9k ES @LVL91 - Ready to use

I had to strip my league starter naked to fund this build. The new synthesized bow is insane, my entire dps are being carried by a single equipment slot. With this bow i can afford to farm level 83 content and delve 300+ with full mf gear without gimping my character, in terms of damage, survivability and clear speed. Right now don't i care about bossing, only clear speed. Already did bossing up to uber elder with my previous lightning trapper.

Here's my current 50%iiq-106% iir MF deadeye trickster gear:

Currently with 3 socketed jewel, 1x intuitive leap + 2x spreading rot. Still without empower 4, watcher's eye and helmet enchant though.

MF Ranger cosplay.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aX2B7n54Lvo
Last edited by Fluffymonkey7 on Apr 18, 2019, 11:11:29 AM
How do you create that sort of synthesised bow? Not finding info.
"
Visva666 wrote:
How do you create that sort of synthesised bow? Not finding info.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Synthesised_item

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info