[3.9][HC/SC] Soulrend Trickster - Fast mapper with great defenses (League starter/All content)

This is my Soulrend Trickster, level 95:
https://pastebin.com/NcWthsLB

Wand+Shield
MoM+EB
6.5k life, 2.1 ES.

Flasks are basic - two lifes, Quartz, Jade and Quicksilver.

I know I am deviating a bit from the thread's recommended build.

My question is: What should I focus on at the moment, when it comes to improving my gear? I have Lunaris and Arakaali upgraded fully. Is Spreading Rot really that important? I have a Perfect Form I am trying to get a 6L on so I can use my mana on Grace+Malevolence and the get a Solstice Vigil.

My budget at the moment: 270 chaos, 2 eexalted, 194 alchs, 1 divine, 1 annul. I am close to beating down the Shaper. Any recommendations and suggestions are appeciated.

Just wanted to thank Syreith for the guide and build, and everyone else ITT who contributed, especially Jolo0213 who I feel deserves a special mention for his efforts. Great build, fun as all hell and incredibly effective. Cheers to my fellow Chaotic Tricksters.
"Sad little kitten, no wonder her followers kill themselves." - Oni-Goroshi after being used by the player to kill the bandit Alira
"
Kastanj wrote:

Wand+Shield
MoM+EB
6.5k life, 2.1 ES.

My question is: What should I focus on at the moment, when it comes to improving my gear? I have Lunaris and Arakaali upgraded fully. Is Spreading Rot really that important? I have a Perfect Form I am trying to get a 6L on so I can use my mana on Grace+Malevolence and the get a Solstice Vigil.

My budget at the moment: 270 chaos, 2 eexalted, 194 alchs, 1 divine, 1 annul. I am close to beating down the Shaper. Any recommendations and suggestions are appeciated.

Spreading Rot is worth a gem slot. Wither applies an additional ms debuff and increases chaos damage taken.

A 3b3g chest with 20/20 Swift Affliction instead of your l2 Empower adds 60kdps to your current pob. There are some on trade right now for around an ex with more than 600ev/150es, a solid upgrade to your current chest stats.

unasked for thoughts:

If you replace your gem under Melding with Intuitive Leap, you unlock Overcharged - charges won't have 100% uptime for bosses but they're great for mapping and add a lot of dps and utility. If you do that you can drop the 3 suboptimal es/life nodes leading up to melding too.

If you repath through the dex and int nodes to Deep Wisdom you can save 2 pts. Using those 2 pts plus the 2 left from the Melding cluster gets you on your way to Method to the Madness (dot multi = more dps)

good luck!
IGN books
Spoiler
"
fire4ever wrote:
Hello, anyone could advise me about what gear i should be upgrade next for escalate dmg?

And path of building LINK: https://pastebin.com/ktyF9J0C

Thanks your time

Big damage upgrade if you can manage your resists and health on other slots is to take Pain Attunement with Coward's Legacy since you're using Atziri's Reflection. You can also get enchantments on the 3 relevant slots and a NACDOT Malevolence Watcher's Eye. After that I would look at getting a corrupted chest with relevant corruptions. Pick up Hillock quality crafts on Helm and Body when you get the chance.

Spoiler
"
pedrocoelho wrote:
Any tips for next upgrade?
Which one would be better? Perfect form or Kintsugi?

I've been enjoying Perfect Form for the free Phase Acrobatics. The craft on the quiver is useless since Soulrend is a spell. Get enchants and keep pushing exp so you can level your gems and hopefully hit the 21/20 Soulrend.

Spoiler
"
Pepit0 wrote:
Hello guys,

I would love some help, can you tell me which item i should upgrade ?
I run the EB version

Thanks !

Multimod wands, 21/20 spell, NACDOT Watcher's Eye, enchants on gear. Hillock quality especially on helm and body.

Spoiler
"
Edeka wrote:
Can anyone aswell give help me with gear or passive tree improvements I should make? Next thing I'll get for now is Empower 4:

I'd get the movespeed enchant on boots since you're MFing. Would also drop Witchfire Brew for a warding Stibnite.

Spoiler
"
Brenovisky wrote:
Guys, i would like some advise with Decay Wand Crafting.

Am I correct?

1 - Base: non-ailment dot roll
2 - Delirium: until i got 1x Suffix (Decay) + 1 Open Preffix
2.1 - Repeat until Decay + Open Preffix, or annul aiming one Preffix.
3 - Suffix Cannot be Changed
4 - Orb of Scouring to wipe everything except Decay
5 - Multimod for:
a) non-ailment dot / b) DoT / c)Chaos dmg / d) Cast Speed
e) Chaos Skills effect duration / f) Arcane Surge on kill

This step-by-step is correct? I have wrote it with my old memories about +3 bow craft, long ago, CA was PA back in that time.

And one last question: where did i find all these crafts i have in number 5? Can't even see them at poedb.

Thanks!

Yeah the process is correct. You can probably save some currency instead of using Annulment orbs by trying the beastcraft recipe remove random suffix add random prefix if you end up with 2 prefix 2 suffix from the essence or just keep rolling essence.

The multimod crafs are:
Prefix - NACDOT
Prefix - Inc Chaos Dmg / Inc Chaos Skill Duration
Prefix - Inc DOT
Suffix - Inc Cast Speed / Chance to Gain Arcane Surge on Kill

You can see them on the wiki since poedb didn't seem to list them.

Spoiler
"
Visva666 wrote:
How do you create that sort of synthesised bow? Not finding info.

I believe Octavian has a video about how to get the implicit. The explicits are just regular metacrafting methods.

Spoiler
"
Kastanj wrote:

Wand+Shield
MoM+EB
6.5k life, 2.1 ES.

I don't think Solstice Vigil is really that effective; you get a little more time on your Phase Run and Vaal Grace but that's all. Chaos Impresence can give you more damage and the best damage increase would be an amulet with NACDOT/Spell Dmg/Chaos Dmg and whatever else you need.

I'd link up your boots and get increased duration so that IC and PR can benefit from that.

If you do get Intuitive Leap and go the route of picking up Overcharged, you also save a few points leading up to Melding. The Trickster already has insane recovery so you could drop the Stone Golem and squeeze in Zealotry by grabbing the reduced mana res nodes including and up to Sovereignty.

Anything else already said by ostensibly001 is also good.

"
The G Masta wrote:
Just wanted to thank Syreith for the guide and build, and everyone else ITT who contributed, especially Jolo0213 who I feel deserves a special mention for his efforts. Great build, fun as all hell and incredibly effective. Cheers to my fellow Chaotic Tricksters.

Thanks! Just trying to help others out. I considered writing a guide exclusively for the Diadem version since the original post hasn't really factored it in. Also the crafting tips in the post are misleading since spell damage and the chaos damage hybrid can't be crafted together but it's a lot of work that I am not ready to dive into.
"
Jolo0213 wrote:
Spoiler
"
fire4ever wrote:
Hello, anyone could advise me about what gear i should be upgrade next for escalate dmg?

Thanks your time

Big damage upgrade if you can manage your resists and health on other slots is to take Pain Attunement with Coward's Legacy since you're using Atziri's Reflection. You can also get enchantments on the 3 relevant slots and a NACDOT Malevolence Watcher's Eye. After that I would look at getting a corrupted chest with relevant corruptions. Pick up Hillock quality crafts on Helm and Body when you get the chance.

I will keep it in mind, thank you to much for you advice.
Spoiler
"
Jolo0213 wrote:
Spoiler
"
fire4ever wrote:

Thanks your time

Spoiler
"
pedrocoelho wrote:
Any tips for next upgrade?
Which one would be better? Perfect form or Kintsugi?

I've been enjoying Perfect Form for the free Phase Acrobatics. The craft on the quiver is useless since Soulrend is a spell. Get enchants and keep pushing exp so you can level your gems and hopefully hit the 21/20 Soulrend.

Spoiler
"
Pepit0 wrote:
Hello guys,

I would love some help, can you tell me which item i should upgrade ?
I run the EB version

Thanks !

Multimod wands, 21/20 spell, NACDOT Watcher's Eye, enchants on gear. Hillock quality especially on helm and body.

Spoiler
"
Edeka wrote:
Can anyone aswell give help me with gear or passive tree improvements I should make? Next thing I'll get for now is Empower 4:

I'd get the movespeed enchant on boots since you're MFing. Would also drop Witchfire Brew for a warding Stibnite.

Spoiler
"
Brenovisky wrote:
Guys, i would like some advise with Decay Wand Crafting.

Am I correct?

1 - Base: non-ailment dot roll
2 - Delirium: until i got 1x Suffix (Decay) + 1 Open Preffix
2.1 - Repeat until Decay + Open Preffix, or annul aiming one Preffix.
3 - Suffix Cannot be Changed
4 - Orb of Scouring to wipe everything except Decay
5 - Multimod for:
a) non-ailment dot / b) DoT / c)Chaos dmg / d) Cast Speed
e) Chaos Skills effect duration / f) Arcane Surge on kill

This step-by-step is correct? I have wrote it with my old memories about +3 bow craft, long ago, CA was PA back in that time.

And one last question: where did i find all these crafts i have in number 5? Can't even see them at poedb.

Thanks!

Yeah the process is correct. You can probably save some currency instead of using Annulment orbs by trying the beastcraft recipe remove random suffix add random prefix if you end up with 2 prefix 2 suffix from the essence or just keep rolling essence.

The multimod crafs are:
Prefix - NACDOT
Prefix - Inc Chaos Dmg / Inc Chaos Skill Duration
Prefix - Inc DOT
Suffix - Inc Cast Speed / Chance to Gain Arcane Surge on Kill

You can see them on the wiki since poedb didn't seem to list them.

Spoiler
"
Visva666 wrote:
How do you create that sort of synthesised bow? Not finding info.

I believe Octavian has a video about how to get the implicit. The explicits are just regular metacrafting methods.

Spoiler
"
Kastanj wrote:

Wand+Shield
MoM+EB
6.5k life, 2.1 ES.

I don't think Solstice Vigil is really that effective; you get a little more time on your Phase Run and Vaal Grace but that's all. Chaos Impresence can give you more damage and the best damage increase would be an amulet with NACDOT/Spell Dmg/Chaos Dmg and whatever else you need.

I'd link up your boots and get increased duration so that IC and PR can benefit from that.

If you do get Intuitive Leap and go the route of picking up Overcharged, you also save a few points leading up to Melding. The Trickster already has insane recovery so you could drop the Stone Golem and squeeze in Zealotry by grabbing the reduced mana res nodes including and up to Sovereignty.

Anything else already said by ostensibly001 is also good.

"
The G Masta wrote:

Thanks! Just trying to help others out. I considered writing a guide exclusively for the Diadem version since the original post hasn't really factored it in. Also the crafting tips in the post are misleading since spell damage and the chaos damage hybrid can't be crafted together but it's a lot of work that I am not ready to dive into.

Thx man, again! haha
Hey guys, haven't posted here in a while. I've been trying out some other builds like MF Windripper and a couple of Winter Orb variations, but I keep coming back to this build for killing bosses and delving. It definitely feels like a stronger build than any other I have tried this league. I've been farming Shaper here and there when I get the fragments, so I made a video for any potential newcomer to this build so they might see how the build looks in action vs a boss. I'm not used to recording my gameplay so I got a bit antsy here and there and made mistakes during the fight lol, had one death that could have easily been avoided but Phase Acrobatics saved me most of the time.

Here's a link to the vid -
https://youtu.be/aF-W9vQRYss
"
SwiftyOwns wrote:
Can someone check out my char and tell me what i should do?
Items / Gems / Skills

if i am missing something or what i should upgrade / change

i'm lvl 83 and a bit nooby still

Im still going but no notes from anybody :\
i know i'm still nooby, that's why i ask for suggestions..
Hello, have to post this again as I think my post has been overseen.

Can anyone help me with improving my gear? I am playing an MF EB version:

Please also check my passive tree whether you can spot any improvements :)!

Thanks a lot! The build is great fun!
Big thanks to Jolo0213 and ostensibly001!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info