[3.9][HC/SC] Soulrend Trickster - Fast mapper with great defenses (League starter/All content)

"
Nahsil wrote:
I bought a QotF, can somebody help me figure out how to take advantage of the move speed? Is it just a matter of stacking jade and stibnite flasks? Am I supposed to stack dex too? On gear or what?

I'm also using vaal grace atm in an essence worm instead of malevolence, because I'm level 70 and my damage is fine.

The Malevolence will be better off in the Essence Worm at some point. When you get the rest of your ascendancy points, then you'll want an ES helm base as you get +5 evasion per 1 ES on helm. You don't need 3 health pots, probably drop one of the regular ones if you plan on keeping the hybrid. Use Alchemist's Jade flask and an Experimenter's Stibnite flask. You can further push evasion if you use ev gloves and can also further those by getting Hillock quality crafts on your armor.

"
Fanvacancer wrote:
how did you craft the gloves?

Essence of Delirium on gloves then just go through the process of isolating a suffix and then multimod.

My gear in case people haven't checked my character. I have a NACDOT amulet that I'm trying to regal up to a rare and isolating to replace the Impresence but after that I'm probably done with gear save for a double corrupted chest and will just be pushing to 100 and starting to gear up a Chaos Eternity Shroud build.

Spoiler

Last edited by Jolo0213 on Apr 15, 2019, 2:28:57 PM
"
"
sdexile wrote:
Disclaimer: I obviously don't know what I am doing compared to you guys.

I'd like to upgrade my gear and have < 100 chaos to do so. I was planning on starting by getting an essense worm ring to replace the low level ring I have. After that I was going to get a 6L for swift affliction. But then I lose max resistances and I can't seem to get them back with any upgrades elsewhere. So is my problem that with essence worm, I can't easily make upgrades to keep max resistances? Or do I just not having enough currency?

I'm at 3.9k health and 1.9k mana. I think that is okay for level 81 but not sure.

I'm on tier 5 maps and don't have any problems killing/staying alive. But I have noticed some regular mobs take 2 hits to die now. Is that normal or bad? I'm not very experience player but I usually keep myself geared well enough to one shot regular mobs at the lower levels at least.

Any simple/basic tips would be appreciated as well.

Your character is set to private. Make it public on "privacy settings"

Thanks, I wasn't aware there was such a setting. It should be up now.
Just curious, has anyone messed around with running Herald of Agony on this build? It seems like it would be potentially insane.
Last edited by Grim0ire on Apr 15, 2019, 3:09:10 PM
I'm currently crafting dual wand for more dps. When I drop my shield I will end up with roughly 5k life and only 1.3k ES. How can I get more ES? Is the secret having flat ES on rings?
"
sdexile wrote:
"
"
sdexile wrote:
Disclaimer: I obviously don't know what I am doing compared to you guys.

I'd like to upgrade my gear and have < 100 chaos to do so. I was planning on starting by getting an essense worm ring to replace the low level ring I have. After that I was going to get a 6L for swift affliction. But then I lose max resistances and I can't seem to get them back with any upgrades elsewhere. So is my problem that with essence worm, I can't easily make upgrades to keep max resistances? Or do I just not having enough currency?

I'm at 3.9k health and 1.9k mana. I think that is okay for level 81 but not sure.

I'm on tier 5 maps and don't have any problems killing/staying alive. But I have noticed some regular mobs take 2 hits to die now. Is that normal or bad? I'm not very experience player but I usually keep myself geared well enough to one shot regular mobs at the lower levels at least.

Any simple/basic tips would be appreciated as well.

Your character is set to private. Make it public on "privacy settings"

Thanks, I wasn't aware there was such a setting. It should be up now.

Buy yourself a Devouring Diadem -> 50c
You should socket malevolence+zealotry+grace inside it, and an enlighten (22c) (you will reach lvl 2 fast)

respec your tree, you don't Need acrobatics, it's nice, but not necessary (8 Points jewel socket+acrobatics+way)

respec brand damage (1 Point)

respec Inspiration (just Mind over Matter) and Deep Thoughts (5 Points)

respec Swift killer and weave of the arcane

grab ghost Dance and escape artist

Invest Points to get dark arts, 5 Points (9 more Points)

buy 2 wands with implicit spell damage and t2 or t3 nacdot (non-ailment chaos Dame over time Multiplier) -> 2x 1c

get yourself a pure Evasion Body armour as 5l, 5-10c or something like that

get yourself gloves with Evasion base or allelopathy (2l red and 2l blue) 1-5c

buy new rare rings with just life + resi (what you need) 1-5c each

drop the shield Charge Setup

grab flame dash+faster casting (2b in allelopathy)
2r in allelopathy with spell totem+multiple totems

craft cold resi on your boots, if necessary

8 skill Points to reach spiritual aids
3 skill Points to reach sovereignity (+ enlighten lvl 2 to use all 3 auras)
2 Points to reach purity of flesh

in complete
50c Devouring diadem
22c enlighten lvl 1
1c wand
1c wand
10c Body armour 5l Evasion 4b-1g or 3b-2g
5c ring
5c ring
1c allelopathy
14 regrets for respeccen your tree -> 7c
20 regrets for respeccen your ascendancy Points -> 10c

95c without regrets

1 wand with Cwdt+inc Duration+IC
bane setup in your boots

Im new to this game so I'm still trying to figure crafting and stuff out, I've been following the first build posted here but I noticed for Ahn's Heritage it requires 159 str to use and I'm only at 70~. Should I just be crafting a bunch of str on my gear or do I just equip the sheild without and still get the onslaught buff?
"
Im new to this game so I'm still trying to figure crafting and stuff out, I've been following the first build posted here but I noticed for Ahn's Heritage it requires 159 str to use and I'm only at 70~. Should I just be crafting a bunch of str on my gear or do I just equip the sheild without and still get the onslaught buff?

You can't equip the shield without the required strength.
Anyway, I don't think it is necessary to get that shield.
Try to start out with a rare wand with at least 30% non-ailment chaos damage over time increase and some spell damage. You should find one for a couple of chaos.
If you feel you need more defence, get a rare spirit shield with high ES, some life and res. If you feel you need more damage, get a second wand like the one above and dual wield them.
That should carry you to mid 80 at least.
thanks for this build guide, im really loving it so far, did my first ever red elder kill on it, but am still struggling with the shaper guards. should i switch to the ci version? currently playing the mom+ eb version. with 5.3k life and 2.3k ES. got one ex and 110c what should be my next upgrade?
"
Schaapie wrote:
thanks for this build guide, im really loving it so far, did my first ever red elder kill on it, but am still struggling with the shaper guards. should i switch to the ci version? currently playing the mom+ eb version. with 5.3k life and 2.3k ES. got one ex and 110c what should be my next upgrade?

Respeccing your tree, because you are using devouring diadem and have skilled Eldritch Battery
did that just now but that is not gear related and doesn't do much atm

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info