[3.9][HC/SC] Soulrend Trickster - Fast mapper with great defenses (League starter/All content)

"
NEPHAN wrote:
"
Jolo0213 wrote:
"
NEPHAN wrote:
I came to a point that it will be really hard for me to improve gear moving forward.

Why do you say that? You could shuffle resists onto the jewelry only and shift to double wand setup. I'm guessing if you've multicrafted one you would know the process to do a second. You can also get more DPS with a NACDOT Malevolence Watcher's Eye

Ok, here we go:

Helmet has Soulrend Increased Damage enchant. I most likely need to change "trigger" craft on offhand.

Final Iteration:

Last edited by NEPHAN on Apr 12, 2019, 10:04:44 PM
I decided to give it a go with Atziri's Reflection Wand/Shield setup.

pushing out 1.44 mill normal dps with GMP now, life pool is a bit low but defenses are still strong.

i have a +2/50%reduced critical strike damage QoTF wich i like for more speed/survivability but the 2/2 foxshade greatly improves the damage.

ill be looking out for a 2/2 qotf/perfect form if i can find one.

Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/giEjpXig
Last edited by Vat0sbart on Apr 11, 2019, 5:05:48 PM
How much does a bow like that cost to craft, before linking?
"
Vat0sbart wrote:
I decided to give it a go with Atziri's Reflection Wand/Shield setup.

pushing out 1.44 mill normal dps with GMP now, life pool is a bit low but defenses are still strong.

i have a +2/50%reduced critical strike damage QoTF wich i like for more speed/survivability but the 2/2 foxshade greatly improves the damage.

ill be looking out for a 2/2 qotf/perfect form if i can find one.

Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/giEjpXig

Crazy!

You can switch the Int-Node near Lethal Assault to life or ES
Hi ppl,

I have some issues that needs to be adressed (if possible), but i dont know what to do because im not that experienced player :|

Leveling process went well,actually awesome, white and yellow maps were a joke, but when i got to red maps, especially T16 maps im having troubles with Syndicate members while mapping, i can cope good with regular ''trash'' mobs, abyss monsters also can be a problem and breach ones too..

Guardians are hard,some bosses too (from lower tier maps T14, T15...)

Idk what to do to be able to kill them faster, before they kill me, so i need help.

Here are my items:

and of course Intuitive Leap jewel and Spreading Rot jewel.

Im using 2nd version of this build from front page:

II. Life+MoM+EB, Bane+2 Curses - 6k Life/2.9k ES @LVL91 - Ready to use

Currently im at lvl 87, have 5.3k of health and 3.1k of ES. Resistances are capped.

My Immortal Call setup is not at recommended levels because i dont have enough strenght and i dont know where to find more (only to sacrifice something on my passive tree for one strenght node).

If i need to provide more information, let me know what you exactly need.

Many many many thx in advance for your kind help :|
Last edited by Saint_and_Sinner on Apr 12, 2019, 11:45:05 AM
A 1 ex shadowstitch would give you +2 to soulrend level, and possibly efficacy depending on the mods. Plus a lot of healing if there's mobs dying the background as you fight syndicate. Or, a 6L perfect form would give you 30% spell avoidance and arctic armor. Devouring diadem would let you run more auras and use fewer passives crossing the witch area. You could run a lvl 1 clarity with a 10% dmg taken from mana watchers eye. A multimod wand would let you proc essence drain for some healing and dmg, give you arcane surge, and get you a bit more dmg than what you're getting from your wand now. Two wands instead of shield would similar boost dps.

You're really heavily invested in ES gear/passives, and it doesn't necessarily seem warranted. You're past the ideal 42% of max life ES threshold. You have open life nodes you could access instead.
Just ripped at 86 in SSFHC (to the strongboxes in the Oba's map lmao) it was a good run, I had fun playing this build.
Hi there,

I need some advice. I'm really happy with the damage of my build, but I'd like to push my defense more. I just got smashed by Uber Atziri and Pure Chayula. I fear I cannot stand Uber Elder.

Currently I'm having 2,7k ES and 4,4k Life. You can get a deeper insight at POB: https://pastebin.com/FaKNg7xF

I don't know if I have to change some things fundamentally. I'm very happy with my Soulrend/Bane Setup. Plus, I have Blight totems, which are really cool. Would be nice if Malevolence could be casted as aura instead of totem, but Essence Worm is denying that. I dont' know if 3 auras are possible at all.

So: I can live with a small damage nerf if I got up to +1k Life and +1k ES or even more... any suggestions? Thanks a lot!
How do we get a synth bow with +1 to socketed gems?
theyre superduper expensive on poetrade :O
Pretty much done with the league as well, so I figured I'd post my take on this kind of character, using QotF for maximum zoom zoom. I threw a few Kintsugis into the corruption altar (hoping to get a +gem level one for hard content), but no luck. :( EB+MoM Trickster is already pretty beefy on its own (I don't think there were more than a handful of moments where I thought "Damn, a bit more mitigation would be nice right now!"), so QotF is definitely more than adequate for all of the content the game has to offer.

Path of Building: https://pastebin.com/iUJKL63N

"
Fluxje wrote:
The only thing I still want to do is make a talisman out of my amulet after divining it, and double corrupting the chest, just have not seen a corruption chamber for a month.

Afaik you can't use Jorgin's crafting bench on Shaped/Elder items (at least in Betrayal and I don't think they changed it).

"
fabi06 wrote:
How do we get a synth bow with +1 to socketed gems?
theyre superduper expensive on poetrade :O

Octavian has a video on how to target the +1 Gems implicit (see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyRC8xQk0q4). This should be a bit cheaper than buying a base/using fractured +1 explicits to synthesise one (on average).
Last edited by obliviousBC on Apr 14, 2019, 7:00:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info