[3.9][HC/SC] Soulrend Trickster - Fast mapper with great defenses (League starter/All content)

"
empy90 wrote:
Could Dendrobate be a good chest for this build? Lesser poison supports soulrend right. Just had one drop in SSFHC.

We don't use poison, so this chest has no advantages for us. We're using chaos damage over time.
"
empy90 wrote:
Could Dendrobate be a good chest for this build? Lesser poison supports soulrend right. Just had one drop in SSFHC.

Lesser Poison only affects Soulrend's initial hit, which is totally negligible compared to the DoT. So the only thing Dendrobate gives you is Evasion (less than other unique options), ES (a bit more than all other unique options except Hyrri's Ire) and resistances.

For SSF I'd simply go with a decent Evasion+ES rare chest with life and if possible some resistances on it, those are common enough. Kintsugi and Perfect Form are also both semi-farmable if you play enough, making them possible upgrades for later on.
Last edited by obliviousBC on Apr 9, 2019, 1:05:52 AM
"
obliviousBC wrote:
"
empy90 wrote:

Lesser Poison only affects Soulrend's initial hit, which is totally negligible compared to the DoT. So the only thing Dendrobate gives you is Evasion (less than other unique options), ES (a bit more than all other unique options except Hyrri's Ire) and resistances.

For SSF I'd simply go with a decent Evasion+ES rare chest with life and if possible some resistances on it, those are common enough. Kintsugi and Perfect Form are also both semi-farmable if you play enough, making them possible upgrades for later on.

Ah okay, good to know.
Thinking about to start this build in hc, should i stick to this Thread or ghazzys?
Hey, I got really lucky yesterday and managed to get my first ever Headhunter out of a temple. Not really sure what to do though. Definitely see the potential just messing around with it but is it really worth it for this build?
"
Jolo0213 wrote:
"
Brenovisky wrote:
Yo Guys!

Why Percect Form instead of QotF or Kintsugi?

Jolo0213 How do you cap your resists?

I'm lvling a Soulrend Trickster, but Im not sure what way to go: LL, CI, MoM + Life... etc, that's why Im wondering about the chests.

There's advantages to each. QotF gives a good chunk of movespeed and ES due to the ascendancy. It has life and resists which makes the strain of getting those stats on other pieces a little more relaxed.

Perfect Form gives you free Phase Acrobatics which is really strong defensively and also has life and decent ES. Free Arctic Armor is also there if you choose to socket it in.

Kintsugi provides similar stats to Perfect Form but also has a bit of fire resist and synergizes with Ghost Shroud recovery when hit.

You can see my character, I've got elemental resists on rings, boots, gloves, and helmet. Amulet and belt can help too if you're not using uniques.

Hey-o. I need a new chest plate, but I don't know what to choose Perfect Form or Kintsugi, could you check my character? Also can't roll 2R-2B evasion helmet D: To use bligh+totem, more often I use them not as damage boost, but as a decoy :D I think I am gonna stick with this shield for a bit, shield charge gives me ability to dodge many attacks in a row (hey, you don't need more evasion, if you can prevent that damage by dodging the hit :D) I have 800c as my budget, but I can try to squeeze and get another 100-200c if that will help boost my defenses.
Last edited by Andriuz56 on Apr 9, 2019, 10:31:05 AM
Why i have only one soulrend projectile?
https://imgur.com/a/X1nbiaP
"
SiNTiX_ wrote:
Hey, I got really lucky yesterday and managed to get my first ever Headhunter out of a temple. Not really sure what to do though. Definitely see the potential just messing around with it but is it really worth it for this build?

I've been using it, it's been a lot of fun for mapping. If you don't care for it though you can use it to fund a nice crafted bow with a lot of + levels.

"
Andriuz56 wrote:
Hey-o. I need a new chest plate, but I don't know what to choose Perfect Form or Kintsugi, could you check my character? Also can't roll 2R-2B evasion helmet D: To use bligh+totem, more often I use them not as damage boost, but as a decoy :D I think I am gonna stick with this shield for a bit, shield charge gives me ability to dodge many attacks in a row (hey, you don't need more evasion, if you can prevent that damage by dodging the hit :D) I have 800c as my budget, but I can try to squeeze and get another 100-200c if that will help boost my defenses.

I already mentioned the advantages to each chest on my post that you had quoted. It's a preference based on playstyle and content tackling. Your character is private so I can't really tell what you're working with currently. If you have trouble capping resists, Kintsugi might be better. If you can afford to cap resists, Perfect Form is great and you get free Phase Acrobatics and potentially Arctic Armor.

Use the jeweller method to color your helm if you're having trouble.

"
Apchiu wrote:
Why i have only one soulrend projectile?
https://imgur.com/a/X1nbiaP

You don't have GMP in your setup.
Some people are picking minions nodes in the tree, why? Am I missing something?
"
Andriuz56 wrote:

"
Jolo0213 wrote:
I already mentioned the advantages to each chest on my post that you had quoted. It's a preference based on playstyle and content tackling. Your character is private so I can't really tell what you're working with currently. If you have trouble capping resists, Kintsugi might be better. If you can afford to cap resists, Perfect Form is great and you get free Phase Acrobatics and potentially Arctic Armor.

Use the jeweller method to color your helm if you're having trouble.

Oh, forgot to remove the check from private characters. Gonna go and do that jeweller method :D
Thank you <3
Last edited by Andriuz56 on Apr 9, 2019, 2:37:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info