Would you want PoE 2?

I'd like a more optimized and better running engine for sure.
This game needs some more exciting content, i mean the delve is a good addition to the game content, everytime i quit this game is because i just get tired of doing map over over and over for what????, pvp here is crappy, bosses doesnt give you good rewards, guilds are just meh, they need to add content that keep ppl engaged beside mapping...
I hope they do a 'retune' of PoE one before moving on to PoE2. They really need to look at all the old assets and bring them up to date. Masters are supposed to be getting a look-see. Prophecy could use a complete update. Stuff like that.

Then they could do the whole thing over again in a different setting. Cyberpunk or something.
no
if i could take all my mtx from poe to poe2 i'd do it
no and yes

to me just give to chris and those two or three guys ethernal holydays
my english sux.
Yes I would like....but not now.

I think GGG needs time to create a new engine first before thinking about to create a new POE. ;)
"
Completed 15 Challengesgianbf wrote:
This game needs some more exciting content, i mean the delve is a good addition to the game content, everytime i quit this game is because i just get tired of doing map over over and over for what????, pvp here is crappy, bosses doesnt give you good rewards, guilds are just meh, they need to add content that keep ppl engaged beside mapping...

Think exactly the same.

I love POE....but it exhaus rly fast bcs the facts you listed here. ;)
Eh, I wouldn't dislike it, but I don't think it is necessary.
Some super-realism graphics would be cool, but aside from that everything that I would improve on could just be done in the current game through updates.
"
Completed 19 ChallengesPhrazz wrote:
"
Completed 15 ChallengesKalAthar wrote:
The one thing I always found baffling about PoE is that it is a game built around MTX sales

In contrast

You really should write in complete sentences.

Spoiler
Read the full post by KalAthar rather than just the quoted snippet and you'll understand my post.
Last edited by Vesuvius079 on Nov 9, 2018, 10:57:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info