Would you want PoE 2?

"
Skelos_bg wrote:
"
Phrazz wrote:
I could say the same thing about you.
One can say whatever he wants, the truth however is a different matter.

Truth is PoE engine is crap.

To verify this fact you can make a poll and ask the gamers that played PoE (and other modern games) whether it is crap or not.

Once the majority of the votes show you the truth, you can then start denying the majority actually verifies the truth. My reply then is to find 10-20 people who have idea about game engines to tell you the truth.

Once you know the truth, you have to educate yourself in order to understand it. Then you will understand my writings and we will be done with this nonsense.

All of this still won't mean you would want PoE with better engine, which is actually the question of the topic, but you will at least have a clue what constitutes a better engine.

You are trying to win this argument using strawman arguments because you have no valid points.

"Truth is POE engine is crap" - absolute nonsense based only on what one random person at this point keeps repeating like broken record. You don't know the meaning of the word.

The solutions you offer are purely subjective and not based on actual facts.

Make a poll as ask gamers that played POE and other modern games: what would ensure the accurance of such poll? How would you make sure that onle those type of players join? Why does someone's opinion who has not played any other modern games matter less? So many variables that the results would be a shit show and totally irrelevant.

Since you are claiming is crap you go ahead and find those 10-20 "experts" in engines and make a case for it. Prove it to us instead of talking big and doing nothing. Typical strawmen arguments and poor argumentation tactics to try to make the other party prove your stupid point. Get real.

You have not addressed once the fact the engine is evolving constantly since it's birth in 2013 (likely way before even). Not once. You are just stomping on screaming it's crap and that 3D is better with poor attemts to deflect from you lack of knowledge on the subject.

Also whne we raised you with difficult questions to answer that would make any resonable person agree you deflect:

Again: Name RNG elements in CS.GO and Starcraft 2.
"Never argue with an idiot. They will take you down to their level and beat you trough experience."
"
Bone2flesh wrote:
Typical strawmen arguments and poor argumentation tactics to try to make the other party prove your stupid point.
I leave the non-biased public reading the topic to judge the strawmanity of my arguments. You can do it too one day, when you are more knowledgeable. Until then you can repeat as many times as you want my arguments are poor. This won't open your eyes on the subject.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info