3.4.3 Patch Notes

"
Naedingur wrote:
Roll the patch back, take your time repairing it and then try it again.

Seriously.

This right here...
Fairgraves 1:21 Naked came I out of the sea, and naked shall I return thither; GGG hath given, and GGG hath taken away
I also kept getting disconnected 10-15sec into the game. However it seems pretty stable right now
"
Sulphite costs, i can see why you all are upset by that, but don't seem likely whiny, entitled little brats and tell GGG to fix their game.

You KNOW they will have a hotfix ASAP.

You are playing a free-to-play game, you are given patches, hotfixes, content (FREE CONTENT) on a decent basis. Even though some the patches they release are shitty, like this one, you don'y have to say "Hey developers HEHEHE fix your game!! HEHEHE GET TO WORK HEHEHE."

I haven't been DCed from a server that wasn't my internets fault in probably 4 or 5 leagues. Give me a break, you can survive a day or two without some PoE.

is only gaem, y u hef 2 be med?

It´s not really free.

Quite a lot of people bought things from the shop, just sayin. Besides that, playing without tabs is not fun.

Last but not least, the DC´s are not the major issue, they will fix that. But Sulphite costs of 6k are, when maps give less than before!
"
Sulphite costs, i can see why you all are upset by that, but don't seem likely whiny, entitled little brats and tell GGG to fix their game.

You are playing a free-to-play game, you are given patches, hotfixes, content (FREE CONTENT) on a decent basis. Even though some the patches they release are shitty, like this one, you don'y have to say "Hey developers HEHEHE fix your game!! HEHEHE GET TO WORK HEHEHE."

I haven't been DCed from a server that wasn't my internets fault in probably 4 or 5 leagues. Give me a break, you can survive a day or two without some PoE.

Thank You
i want to play too, and its S*** that that we cant, but let em fix it
the 6.5 K atzurit delve is clearly a bug, like they said 2 k will be the limit, they will fix it, come down ppl
in an Hour or two we will play again and it will be great
Last edited by TonskiOne on Sep 20, 2018, 7:28:34 PM
"
TonskiOne wrote:

the 6.5 K atzurit delve is clearly a bug, like they said 2 k will be the limit, they will fix it, come down ppl

Why do you think that? The promised rebalance to account IIQ, they done it. Now you need to play at least 80% IIQ to get the same quantity. They never promised a buff, and we all know that even if they promise a buff it is usually disguised nerf.
Organic chemistry is a weird thing. If you add a spoon of shit to a barrel of jam you'll get a barrel of shit.
I have logged in finally but my delve chart is completely buggered on my alt. It looks like a mash-up of both charts with broken and isolated delve points.

PER SEGMENT

Each delve is a series of paths put together. The small segment, where a node is right next to another node, is ONE segment. That picture is a MUCH LONGER delve, which is multiple segments added together. It's 5 or 6 segments long. 6200/6 == 1040 per segment, roughly HALF the max price. That is working as it is supposed to.
"
Ygidua wrote:
"

It´s not really free.

Quite a lot of people bought things from the shop, just sayin. Besides that, playing without tabs is not fun.

Last but not least, the DC´s are not the major issue, they will fix that. But Sulphite costs of 6k are, when maps give less than before!

I'm somehow seeing more people cry about the disconnects than the sulphite costs. I mean, yeah they're super fucked right now, but that will also get fixed.

And no, this game is 100% free. You are not required to spend money. You can play the game without spending a single penny. Cosmetics and QoL improvements are the only things you can buy, which are optional. I've played this game since beta (don't mind how many supporter packs i've bought), and haven't used any stash tabs until Abyss league hit. Still having the same amount of fun.
"
TonskiOne wrote:
Thank You
i want to play too, and its S*** that that we cant, but let em fix it
in an Hour or two we will play again and it will be great

No, they will not. It is 2k per segment, the 6.5k cost is from multiple segments i.e. the path is longer than a single segment. Someone posted on reddit 11k+ sulphite node from a long path at depth 477.
Last edited by Drakaris on Sep 20, 2018, 7:33:11 PM
It meant 2K Sulphite per grid @ depth 955. so a 5 grid delve would be 10K sulphite.

KEK. TOP KEK.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info