3.4.3 Patch Notes

Please roll the patch back, so I Querry bit more.
"
"
e1imination wrote:
wtf

alright, who's the jackass that thought this was a good idea?

That is a 5 square path. It's actually only like 1200 per square at that depth.
Last edited by FreeMark on Sep 20, 2018, 7:11:18 PM
"
Naedingur wrote:
I honestly find it highly unprofessional that patches are not tested before they get applied. And in cases such as this, you should have a backup to roll back to which would be optimally taken after the players have all been logged out BEFORE the patch is applied.

Mistakes can happen, but at other companies the users get a gift of good will for downtimes.

On another game I play, we always get free points for the shop whenever something breaks, maybe GGG could look into this as well.
The new sulphite costs are lame.

Adding more zeros after rewards and costs is just bad. What happens when the league is over? We get way less sulphite on average and then it still costs way more to delve.
"
Ygidua wrote:
"
Naedingur wrote:
I honestly find it highly unprofessional that patches are not tested before they get applied. And in cases such as this, you should have a backup to roll back to which would be optimally taken after the players have all been logged out BEFORE the patch is applied.

Mistakes can happen, but at other companies the users get a gift of good will for downtimes.

On another game I play, we always get free points for the shop whenever something breaks, maybe GGG could look into this as well.

nope...
"
FreeMark wrote:
"
"
e1imination wrote:
wtf

alright, who's the jackass that thought this was a good idea?

That is a 6 grid path. It's actually only like 1040 per grid at that depth.

nice sacrasm, but....it's a bug and it's not funny.
Где оптимизация?! - кричали они. Игра кал! Крис - нехороший человек! Я ухожу, здесь всё куплено и ничего уже не будет лучше! - раздавалось из толпы.
Они ненавидели, они страдали, они были готовы уйти. Но у каждого из них было по 36 выполненных челенджей.
Indie company don't bully them. They can't find actual game testers in NZ. So they stuck with 1k+ poe experts. 😂
Last edited by krab90 on Sep 20, 2018, 7:11:31 PM
DISCONNECTION EVERY 30 SEC MAXIMUM NICE PATCH UPDATE !!!!!
one two test
"
"
Illsonmedia wrote:
edit: I can't wait to start mapping. no more Quarry.

They increased gain from maps and delving cost proportionally so nothing has changed for maps. The only change is massive nerf of quarry. This means you no longer have choice.

it doesnt look very proportional to me. for that kind of costs, i'd rather just turn my cart around and go home, rather than to run the same t13 maps god knows how many more times just to progress any.

i know one thing, with those kind of costs i definately wont be trying to see how deep in delve i can go. which defeats the entire purpose of this league altogether.

league is over. everybody go home :)
Last edited by idrankyourbeer on Sep 20, 2018, 7:15:48 PM
OMG, GGG only you can deploy shitty leagues, shitty patches. I have one question. WHY? Why did you wasn't test your content before release?
Shame on you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info