3.4.3 Patch Notes

Roll the patch back, take your time repairing it and then try it again.

Seriously.
Can't help but wonder if these disconnects are a result of rushing to append last minute changes to an already belated patch to an untested league.
Undisputed best alpha tester since Awakening beta.
POGCHAMP
"
Aoikazega wrote:
300% increased sulphite gains
1000% MORE sulphite cost

I cant understand, why u wany to use new content ??
Just mapping, u dont need delve...

sarcasm
"
"
e1imination wrote:
wtf

alright, who's the jackass that thought this was a good idea?

:D

tho, sulfite capacity on the same place that was in 3.4.2
Где оптимизация?! - кричали они. Игра кал! Крис - нехороший человек! Я ухожу, здесь всё куплено и ничего уже не будет лучше! - раздавалось из толпы.
Они ненавидели, они страдали, они были готовы уйти. Но у каждого из них было по 36 выполненных челенджей.
Hideout and maps seem to work, it´s just the mine that is bugged on my end.

They automatically upgraded the sulphite capacity we had unlocked, but I am very worried about the reports in regards of sulphite gain. It looks as if we get less per map now.
"
Illsonmedia wrote:
edit: I can't wait to start mapping. no more Quarry.

They increased gain from maps and delving cost proportionally so nothing has changed for maps. The only change is massive nerf of quarry. This means you no longer have choice.
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
I honestly find it highly unprofessional that patches are not tested before they get applied. And in cases such as this, you should have a backup to roll back to which would be optimally taken after the players have all been logged out BEFORE the patch is applied.

Things can go wrong, yeah that's normal. But for petes sake, have the mindfulness to be prepared when shit goes south.
Last edited by Naedingur on Sep 20, 2018, 7:08:55 PM
keeps disconnecting..
Quarry still gives ~30 sulphite on EVERY OTHER instance.

Quarry confirmed nearly usless.

WTB garbo maps to rush sulphite

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info