3.4.3 Patch Notes

One char, still disconnect
IGN: ProfetpeFuga EU online evenings-night
i have more than one mine yes, and i dc non stop :(
"
Ygidua wrote:
Those that DC, did you have more than one char with a mine? Don´t see any crashs with just one char.

Yes i have 2 char in delve league !
"
Ygidua wrote:
Those that DC, did you have more than one char with a mine? Don´t see any crashs with just one char.

i only have one character in delve and im on the cali server and im disconnecting just standing in town or in my hideout. i cant even get to my mine it just goes back to the login screen. sometimes it even goes back to the login screen right when im trying to sign in with my character

i cant wait for the patch that will unfuck my game. ive never been this excited since the spice girls announced their reunion tour.
Still not working. Hope you're on the case and not all home for the weekend... that would suck. Have the best weekend ever if that's the case.
unable to enter mines after patch
wtf

Last edited by e1imination on Sep 20, 2018, 6:54:37 PM
I was wondering about the "future" change to existing 1k evasion jewels... i'm playing a build that relies on them, and am trying to find out if my build is safe for this league and will be nerfed by the future changes on standard, or will the change come in during the current league? (AKA should i go find a different build)

I emailed support, they told me to post on this thread.

Thanks for our help :>
Repeat Unexpected Interuption has occured, DC Realm
Pretty expect at this point, been ongoing for 20 minutes. About 10 seconds in character before Boom, login screen.
10 seconds in game and get D/C'ed :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info