3.4.3 Patch Notes

"
Hartlin_GGG wrote:
Reduced the values of the "if you've Hit an Enemy Recently" mods for Armour, Evasion Rating, and Energy Shield Regenerated per second on Jewels and Abyss Jewels. We will be reducing the value of these mods on existing Jewels and Abyss Jewels in the future as these were not intended to be able to roll on these item types.

How could something like this possibly happen, if not intended? Just say "These mods were more valuable than our 1K hour QA testers thought, so we disallowed them" instead.

I haven't been this underwhelmed by a league in a long time. I might actually play D3 tomorrow instead. 3.5 had better bring something less tedious to the table.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Getting unexpected disconnection 15 seconds after logging in after latest patch!
Rip new patch, crashing every 10 seconds cant load town :( hope they hot fix this soon
well i wanted to play some path of exile to get my fix, but the patch just broke the servers, so i guess now is as good a time as any to take up a heroin habit. i guess this is the price i gotta pay when i cant find an azurite vein.
hi
No trouble with maps, but instant DC when i try to visit my mine encampment.
See what you all get for abusing the quarry so much. In the words of the great Nelson: HA HA!

But really, good to see some balance come to maps for sulphite generation. Probably should have been in the first patch after the league start IMO, but it's good to have it early.
Those that DC, did you have more than one char with a mine? Don´t see any crashs with just one char.
Without testing it releasing the patch is not tolerable its pure lack of respect and brain.
Dcing every 5 sec in delve is that your patch???
DC too here.

Hopefully a short "shortly"...
"
Kieren_GGG wrote:
Sorry for this. We're investigating and hope to get a fix out shortly.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2223650/page/2#p15834770

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info