3.4.3 Patch Notes

Hello

I'm a low-level player. I recently restarted the game with a new character after playing for a week or so and enjoying Delve. This patch has ruined Delve for me not for the increases in cost but because having the mine shared among characters means that a level 5 character, to get any benefit from a mine visited by a level 50 character, has to delve deeper than she is able to handle, and dies against the first group of monsters she encounters.

May I please suggest that you allow the mine to be optionally reset between characters so that a new level 5 or lower character can still survive in lower areas of the mine?

Thank-you
Still:

"unable to create rtt backing Texture".

Have been since Delve began. Please advise.
I'd say Sulphite gain doesn't correspond with IIQ at all. It is completely random. Even pre patch IIQ was somewhat more affecting on sulphite. I guess GGG mixed up some variables again.
Enjoying this patch so far.
IGN: Nano
"
Sulphite costs, i can see why you all are upset by that, but don't seem likely whiny, entitled little brats and tell GGG to fix their game.

You KNOW they will have a hotfix ASAP.

You are playing a free-to-play game, you are given patches, hotfixes, content (FREE CONTENT) on a decent basis. Even though some the patches they release are shitty, like this one, you don'y have to say "Hey developers HEHEHE fix your game!! HEHEHE GET TO WORK HEHEHE."

I haven't been DCed from a server that wasn't my internets fault in probably 4 or 5 leagues. Give me a break, you can survive a day or two without some PoE.

is only gaem, y u hef 2 be med?

Yeah, those are a bunch of retards, every patch deployment isn't perfect. We just need to wait.
"Fixed a bug which prevented selecting a new encounter node to travel to after completing a Delve encounter."

Not fixed. just happened to me
"
Shaper's Strongholds can no longer spawn on Shaper Guardian Maps.

aaawwww ;-(
Patiently waiting for SSF Migrate all
Hopefully one day the SSF migrate all button will come back.
Patiently waiting for SSF Migrate all

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info