3.4.3 Patch Notes

Azurite mine is broken, I got disconnect everytime I go to Mine
"
SolarLynian wrote:
The new sulphite costs are lame.

Adding more zeros after rewards and costs is just bad. What happens when the league is over? We get way less sulphite on average and then it still costs way more to delve.

This is exactly how they increase power creep in major expansions.
"
wobor wrote:
DISCONNECTION EVERY 30 SEC MAXIMUM NICE PATCH UPDATE !!!!!

more CAPS pls.
My favorite part about all this is that the community is so appreciative of how fast GGG responds to things overall. The instant something happens like all the disconnects, it turns into a witch hunt. Can't ever be happy, can you all lol
"
Hartlin_GGG wrote:
Sulphite costs have been capped at 2000 Sulphite per segment (which occurs at depth 955).

Lul
"
wobor wrote:
DISCONNECTION EVERY 30 SEC MAXIMUM NICE PATCH UPDATE !!!!!

I just wanted to play. You have applied a pit not a patch.
"
"
e1imination wrote:
wtf

alright, who's the jackass that thought this was a good idea?

"
"
Hartlin_GGG wrote:
Sulphite costs have been capped at 2000 Sulphite per segment (which occurs at depth 955).

Lul

Yup =)(
Где оптимизация?! - кричали они. Игра кал! Крис - нехороший человек! Я ухожу, здесь всё куплено и ничего уже не будет лучше! - раздавалось из толпы.
Они ненавидели, они страдали, они были готовы уйти. Но у каждого из них было по 36 выполненных челенджей.
The Log-In boss is kicking my arse.
Sulphite costs, i can see why you all are upset by that, but don't seem likely whiny, entitled little brats and tell GGG to fix their game.

You KNOW they will have a hotfix ASAP.

You are playing a free-to-play game, you are given patches, hotfixes, content (FREE CONTENT) on a decent basis. Even though some the patches they release are shitty, like this one, you don'y have to say "Hey developers HEHEHE fix your game!! HEHEHE GET TO WORK HEHEHE."

I haven't been DCed from a server that wasn't my internets fault in probably 4 or 5 leagues. Give me a break, you can survive a day or two without some PoE.

is only gaem, y u hef 2 be med?
Last edited by RunningExecutable on Sep 20, 2018, 7:19:17 PM
That's unfortunate, PoE evening is cancelled. Oh, well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info