3.4.3 Patch Notes

"
"

this game is 100% free

If this game is free, then the GGG can release shit instead of a patch?

It's up to them to decide what quality level of patches to release. If they like to make shitty patches and rush quick fixes so be it.
I pretty sure they care about their player base and not completely turned into blizzard scam. But this patch wasn't tested properly at all.
Working now... all is forgiven. Have a great weekend.
"
TonskiOne wrote:
yes you are right,
i interpreted it wrong,
and my tier 11 gave me 531 so that means 22 map for that delve you discripeted, thats just BS
this needs the fix i thought they give us

It's actually far worse than you think. I had to do 4 x T15 maps with 100%+ quantity for a single 6k node at depth 320. Granted you may get lucky and get 3 mines per map (extremely rare) and someone got 3 mines and 5.7k sulphite in 130 quantity Hydra map. So unless you are able to chain T16 maps, you may as well forget about delving beyond depth 300. Quite ridiculous. Whoever came up with this "rebalancing" idea is an idiot, simple as that. The current sulphite costs need to be instantly cut in half for the sulphite gain to make any sense and to encourage people to actually play the league mechanics instead of catering AGAIN to the top 1% of the 1% of the player base.
"
Sulphite costs have been capped at 2000 Sulphite per segment (which occurs at depth 955).

Oh did they now?

Is this a bug?
Last edited by KuroDubZero on Sep 20, 2018, 8:00:25 PM
I don't get making new content for people to play, and then kicking them out of it. What was the logic behind this? It seems like it wasn't thought through completely.
While I understand the need to limit exploiting low level areas for sulphite - this patch has changed Delving for the worse. Im only around 150 depth, casually playing thru - and where I used to be able to hit 4-6 nodes per full bar of sulphite - I can do 1, maybe 2 now.

The end result is we end up spending far less time in the mine - which if you ask me, was already a problem.

To stay in the mine, for people at my level of progress - now requires you to map, mine, map, mine, repeat cycle, which just isn't fun. I'd much rather run a few maps, then spend a longer span of time in the mine.

I, for one, do not think this was a good change. If you want people to play the Delve content, you need to make it *more* accessible, not less.

Afterthought - scale the sulphite capacity numbers to match the new sulphite numbers and maybe it wont feel so awful.
Last edited by Ripperjk on Sep 20, 2018, 8:40:39 PM
"
Drakaris wrote:
"
TonskiOne wrote:
yes you are right,
i interpreted it wrong,
and my tier 11 gave me 531 so that means 22 map for that delve you discripeted, thats just BS
this needs the fix i thought they give us

It's actually far worse than you think. I had to do 4 x T15 maps with 100%+ quantity for a single 6k node at depth 320. Granted you may get lucky and get 3 mines per map (extremely rare) and someone got 3 mines and 5.7k sulphite in 130 quantity Hydra map. So unless you are able to chain T16 maps, you may as well forget about delving beyond depth 300. Quite ridiculous. Whoever came up with this "rebalancing" idea is an idiot, simple as that. The current sulphite costs need to be instantly cut in half for the sulphite gain to make any sense and to encourage people to actually play the league mechanics instead of catering AGAIN to the top 1% of the 1% of the player base.

you are right thats worse,
they took the problem from tier 6 to 10 maps with it, and applied it to every level,
the gain and tank is ok but the delve costs are BS,
befor there was at least the option to farm Quary(not good but an option),
now its not an endgame option to delve, you need(efficientcy wise) to do Maps that get you 2 Shaper Sets to get 3 delves, just BS
Last edited by TonskiOne on Sep 20, 2018, 8:16:33 PM
"
Ripperjk wrote:
While I understand the need to limit exploiting low level areas for sulphite - this patch has changed Delving for the worse. Im only around 150 depth, casually playing thru - and where I used to be able to hit 4-6 nodes per full bar of sulphite - I can do 1, maybe 2 now.

The end result is we end up spending far less time in the mine - which if you ask me, was already a problem.

To stay in the mine, for people at my level of progress - now requires you to map, mine, map, mine, repeat cycle, which just isn't fun. I'd much rather run a few maps, then spend a longer span of time in the mine.

I, for one, do not think this was a good change. If you want people to play the Delve content, you need to make it *more* accessible, not less.

Well said!
Just to clarify:
When they said SEGMENTS are capped to a max cost of 2000 sulphite..

They don't mean from node to node!
They mean segments. They can have from one to who knows how many segments.

So if you see like an L shaped and rather short path between 2 nodes, that'd be 2 segments.

Edit: On another note.

Now I'm getting more than half the amount if I play alone than duo!

Atzurite isn't shared.

I don't like solo play all that much but this league really seems to encourage it :/
Last edited by happylittletree on Sep 20, 2018, 8:27:17 PM
These changes are terrible im out.
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info