[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

"
virindiUO wrote:
"
we get life from 3 sources: regen, leech and life gained on hit

where does this come from though? the life gained on hit gem isn't part of the molten strike gem link of Molten Strike - Multistrike - Combustion - Ancestral Call
you get Immolate and Conc effect from helmet

Life gained on hit is applied to each MS ball via our jewelry. The mod is "+# life gained for each enemy hit by your attack". Particularly we use Rings for these mods, Elder rings can roll upwards of +20 life gained per hit.
Last edited by Ubermonster on Mar 20, 2019, 6:14:37 PM
"
Bubbabeet wrote:
Could anyone look at my character and tell me what gear I should change? I am running pretty good but I feel like I could be a little stronger.. my life is only about 8k right now but I am trying to improve that.. hard to find gear because of availability. Please take a look at my character and give me some sugguestions. Thanks!

Your gear is great. Better than mine in spots. But uh... finishing your Uber Lab will help tremendously.
"
chaossbart wrote:
Question here:

What are the best links for a regular 6L? I'm playing with:
-Molten Strike
-Conc effect
-Multristrike
-Ancestral Call
-Immolate
-Elemental damage with attacks

I've looked in Poe.Ninja but they all seem to run different setups, I'm also doubting about Elemental Focus because this build uses so many %ignite dmg

Thanks!!

I haven't checked for fine tuning, but I believe POB suggested Elemental Focus as top dps. Also ignite doesn't help this build except for boss or high hp rares. Most clearing mobs die in a hit or two, so ignite doesn't get a chance to do much.

I'm in T5/T6, but I'm using a level 7 wave of conviction in a level 1 cwdt setup primarily to apply exposure. And even with the greatly reduced damage of a level 1 cwdt, I've noticed it will do around 20-40% of the hp of a normal mob's hp if I don't attack and just let them proc my level 1 cwdt. I doubt ignite even does damage to mobs like this.
"
Ubermonster wrote:
"
Bubbabeet wrote:
Could anyone look at my character and tell me what gear I should change? I am running pretty good but I feel like I could be a little stronger.. my life is only about 8k right now but I am trying to improve that.. hard to find gear because of availability. Please take a look at my character and give me some sugguestions. Thanks!

Your gear is great. Better than mine in spots. But uh... finishing your Uber Lab will help tremendously.

Is the uber lab the same as the 4th lab? Is that the one where i find 6 trials in different maps and after i completed those?
"
Bubbabeet wrote:
"
Ubermonster wrote:
"
Bubbabeet wrote:

Is the uber lab the same as the 4th lab? Is that the one where i find 6 trials in different maps and after i completed those?

Yessir
this is my gear wanted to know where i should be farming and what i should upgrade first.. ty for your input on this matter

Spoiler
"
virindiUO wrote:
"
we get life from 3 sources: regen, leech and life gained on hit

where does this come from though? the life gained on hit gem isn't part of the molten strike gem link of Molten Strike - Multistrike - Combustion - Ancestral Call
you get Immolate and Conc effect from helmet

Elder ring with life gained mod mate
Belt with regen and the Uniq Pot too
LIfe leech from anywhere
https://pastebin.com/x377wnEV
Whats wrong with my dps?
Its so freaking low

Hey guys! How can I raise my dps except helmet, it's too expensive right now?

https://pastebin.com/Xt1UkmFp
Hey guys and gals!

Thanks for the guide Hybrid, I played this build in 3.5 and was having a LOT of fun with it. It was tanky, powerful and fun. I'm looking to get back to it this league after running a trapper as a starter.

I've read the discussion surrounding Tombfist and the loss of attack speed, and depending on how you value the abyssal sockets vs the attack speed you can make some choices.

What I was wondering is if there are any possibilities with getting a new 4-link. Can we use that in any way?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info