[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

hy everybody.

one question.
after a couple of years I'm returned to PoE. In the past i used this build, i don't remember the version of the game. Now i would like to start again, but i sow that this build is not updated.

Can someone tell me if there is another build with molten strike?
Or maybe is there another good build, can you tell me the easiest good build? I don't remember nothing...
Just to know, i have 42 exalted
thanks
"
Sguigon wrote:
hy everybody.

one question.
after a couple of years I'm returned to PoE. In the past i used this build, i don't remember the version of the game. Now i would like to start again, but i sow that this build is not updated.

Can someone tell me if there is another build with molten strike?
Or maybe is there another good build, can you tell me the easiest good build? I don't remember nothing...
Just to know, i have 42 exalted
thanks

Exalts are not much worth atm. They swapped value of ex to Divine Orb now.
IGN: Chichotka
Just casually asking if the changes we got are making this build viable again with any way possible.I miss so much this build it was my first that made me go at guardians and shaper/elder back in their times when i was a big scrub
thoughts on vaal molten strike?
this build is still avaliable to play in 3.20 ? i love molten strike and looking for any MS build to play...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info