[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

besides a triple anger watchers eye, the only thing i really need to finish min/maxing this build is a double corrupted double implicit grelwood shank with % increased attack speed and fortify on hit implicits.

ive been scouring for over a year trying to find one on the trade market but to no avail. i guess its time i try to figure out how to make these temples so i can try to craft one or something.
Tried this one in the Sentinel league from the very beginning.

1. It is not a starter build.
2. It is not as fun as you may see on GIFs and videos, coz they are old and the build is a bit nerfed.
3. You need a lot of currency to make it kill bosses fast (or even to not make you fall asleep fighting with some archnemesis mobs or uber-bosses)
4. Very low-low-low damage.
5. Very tanky but not against 21+ delirium, and super juicy maps.

Won't recommend you to play it, until the author reworks this.
I hear you. I'm fairly new to POE and this is definitely not a good starter build for the sentinel league. Once I got to level 50 I realized I'm going to have to wing it at least with the skill tree. I'm hoping once I get to level 65-70 at least the final equipment will do what I need.
dont play it.
i didnt update the build on purpose. (still says 3.17)

its really not worth it, even with very high investment.
update for 3.19 ?
"
HybridBoy wrote:
dont play it.

For the record, this should be stated in the beginning of the guide. Few people check the last few pages of a thread. This build still looks viable to people who aren't looking through to this point.
"
"
HybridBoy wrote:
dont play it.

For the record, this should be stated in the beginning of the guide. Few people check the last few pages of a thread. This build still looks viable to people who aren't looking through to this point.

The title says 3.17

fortification changes are great, can finally stack it.
everything else is still bad in this patch.
I hope one day this build rebirths, This build is what really got me invested into POE back during Synthesis.
"
HybridBoy wrote:
dont play it.

How about replacing Unstoppable with Untiring in Ascendancy? Wouldn't that compensate for the problems with the Fortification?

Upd:
Having done this, I forgot about the need to use flasks!
Last edited by TamerlanW on Sep 20, 2022, 3:31:58 PM
When possible can we get a 3.19 update?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info