[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

In the POB, there is a 10x multiplier on the bottom.. where does that come from? I've started this build and I'm about level 70 but single target damage is very slow for me.

I know I have to update my gem links but I feel the damage shouldn't be this bad.
https://pobb.in/d0y61djlYJnl
I have been using this build for a long time and it's awesome, but i quited game about 6 months ago.
Now i am starting again and i can see there are a lot of point spent on Fortify, but i can't find what gem, item... gives the skill.
Sorry if it's evident, but i have been about 15 min checking and can't find it out
"
Veelium wrote:
I have been using this build for a long time and it's awesome, but i quited game about 6 months ago.
Now i am starting again and i can see there are a lot of point spent on Fortify, but i can't find what gem, item... gives the skill.
Sorry if it's evident, but i have been about 15 min checking and can't find it out

The weapon has a fortify on hit enchant on it.

Otherwise you can spec into "Melee hits fortify, -3 Fortification" from the fortify tree node speciality
Last edited by DefaultUsers on Feb 6, 2022, 5:00:18 PM
i played a little bit after the patch, fortify mechanic is pretty meh, even after the change they did in 3.17

without fortify the build doesnt feel as tanky.
cant recommend playing the build at this state.
it already requires a lot of investment, not worth the currency and time.

maybe when/if they rework the fortify system or something, but right now- just dont play it.
Hi Hybrid,

Where does the 10x multiplier come from on POB?
Last edited by DefaultUsers on Feb 7, 2022, 3:50:59 PM
"
HybridBoy wrote:

maybe when/if they rework the fortify system or something, but right now- just dont play it.

Still not generating stacks??
"
DefaultUsers wrote:
In the POB, there is a 10x multiplier on the bottom.. where does that come from? I've started this build and I'm about level 70 but single target damage is very slow for me.

I know I have to update my gem links but I feel the damage shouldn't be this bad.
https://pobb.in/d0y61djlYJnl

I guess u are about -10 res
"enemy is scorched on block from shield (-10% fire res)"

I got it now. In the skills section u should make the most right box count 10 cuz we have 10 projectiles
Last edited by Zershon on Feb 11, 2022, 4:22:32 PM
"
HybridBoy wrote:
i played a little bit after the patch, fortify mechanic is pretty meh, even after the change they did in 3.17

without fortify the build doesnt feel as tanky.
cant recommend playing the build at this state.
it already requires a lot of investment, not worth the currency and time.

RIP. Best build I've ever played and sad to see it at this point. Thanks for all of your hard work Hybrid, hopefully some fixes come soon and the build comes back in full force.
I've been playing this build since Bestiary league, probably got everything out of it. It is still playable but not in the extend I was used to. I thank you, Hybrid, for your dedication and truly amazing guidance through the years passed. Hopefully we'll get there again ;)
I'm having issues with my current build and wanted to swap to this one. I was using the PoEbuilds Molten Strike. I had a 6L on the current chestpiece and I was getting wrecked in higher tiered maps. I have all the gear for this build. How much would my skill tree need to be changed to make this viable? Just wondering as I have plenty of regrets or can get them. Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info