[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

Do you still recommend Tombfist for this build or with the attack speed removed are there any better alternatives?
Using as my league starter, definitely no where near being able to afford a Kaom's. Just reached mapping using chest piece as a 5L. is there any skills that would be beneficial to use in my helm?
"
Jacob_28348 wrote:
"
melink14 wrote:
"
Grzester wrote:
Can anybody tell me how to craft such a gg helmed like from 1st post?

A way how I think about it:

1. Find a good elder normal base
2. Spam Essence of Horror for Suffixes:
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level xx Immolate
Socketed Gems deal 30% more Elemental Damage
3. Craft Sufix cannot be changed
5. Spam CO + Scouring for affix:
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level xx Concentrated Effect
6. Add enchant from Uber Lab
7. Craft Afix/Sufix if spot left

Is it correct?

I know it's a noob question but it's my second season and it's high time to learn how to craft GG gear :)

You should also perfect fossil it for 30% quality first and it doesn't matter which order you do the enchant in since it won't be replaced by crafting.

You're process seems fine otherwise but you can get an even more gg helmet by using scorched fossil for -9 resists to nearby enemies.

At what stage should I use the scorched fossil? I've never crafted anything before.

The Delve mod for -9 is a suffix so to follow this plan you'd need to combine a scorched, glyphic, and probably prismatic into a resonator and hope to hit all 3 suffixes. (This would replace using the horror essence) There's a reason why the gg version of the helmet cost so much last league.
is it good to use Vaal Righteous Fire for booost up the damage?
"
Niico75 wrote:
how this build is actually ? can we do every content with him ?

umm.. lol?

have you read the guide?...
have you seen the videos?...

yes sure, and the vidéo come from old league that's why i ask if the build is still viable and good, in the 3.6 there are some think who have changed and melee build are come less good than before
"
Niico75 wrote:
"
Niico75 wrote:
how this build is actually ? can we do every content with him ?

umm.. lol?

have you read the guide?...
have you seen the videos?...

yes sure, and the vidéo come from old league that's why i ask if the build is still viable and good, in the 3.6 there are some think who have changed and melee build are come less good than before

uber atziri, shaper en uber elder dead, many times. YES it can do everything in 3.6
Question here:

What are the best links for a regular 6L? I'm playing with:
-Molten Strike
-Conc effect
-Multristrike
-Ancestral Call
-Immolate
-Elemental damage with attacks

I've looked in Poe.Ninja but they all seem to run different setups, I'm also doubting about Elemental Focus because this build uses so many %ignite dmg

Thanks!!
"
we get life from 3 sources: regen, leech and life gained on hit

where does this come from though? the life gained on hit gem isn't part of the molten strike gem link of Molten Strike - Multistrike - Combustion - Ancestral Call
you get Immolate and Conc effect from helmet
Could anyone look at my character and tell me what gear I should change? I am running pretty good but I feel like I could be a little stronger.. my life is only about 8k right now but I am trying to improve that.. hard to find gear because of availability. Please take a look at my character and give me some sugguestions. Thanks!
"
Bubbabeet wrote:
Could anyone look at my character and tell me what gear I should change? I am running pretty good but I feel like I could be a little stronger.. my life is only about 8k right now but I am trying to improve that.. hard to find gear because of availability. Please take a look at my character and give me some sugguestions. Thanks!

ur gear look really solid, for dmg I think -fire res to nearby enemies and socketed gem deal more dmg would be a huge boost, very expensive tho.

ur rings are also missing life!

ur missing lvl/quality on some gems also you look to have mixed the gem links

u want enlighten with anger & herald of ash
Last edited by Raotiz on Mar 20, 2019, 6:14:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info