[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

"
Brenthaven wrote:

I am already using CWDT - IC - SLG and AP in my boots, exactly like he is using..
My problem is that my elemental is dying frequently, and I am not re-summoning it often enough, I was asking for an alternative to use with CWDT that's more passive compared to SLG.
I've read the guide thoroughly many times over, and that's why I asked for some pointers.

your golem-CWDT setup isnt even working.
you need the CWDT gem to be at the same level as your golem gem.
read CWDT description.

when your CWDT gem reach lvl20 you will be fine.
"
HybridBoy wrote:
"
Brenthaven wrote:

your golem-CWDT setup isnt even working.
you need the CWDT gem to be at the same level as your golem gem.
read CWDT description.

when your CWDT gem reach lvl20 you will be fine.

Ohh, yeah didn't even notice that!
Would you recommend CWDT with blood rage aswell? Too poor/too low res for tombfists atm, using a 4l pair of gloves with (blood rage-portal-empower support) atm, thinking of adding cwdt or increased duration, thoughts?`
"
Brenthaven wrote:

Ohh, yeah didn't even notice that!
Would you recommend CWDT with blood rage aswell? Too poor/too low res for tombfists atm, using a 4l pair of gloves with (blood rage-portal-empower support) atm, thinking of adding cwdt or increased duration, thoughts?`

i dont like my blood rage with CWDT.
rather have it off in no regen maps sometimes.
"
maxvla wrote:
"
chaossbart wrote:
I'm going for a Belly of the Beast alternative, I'd recommend using Flammability on CwDT, it works really well.

Add wave of conviction for fire exposure.

That sounds really good, the only problem is that I don't have any extra socket for the lightning golem, which I have linked con the setup T_T
I think I majorly screwed up on the skill tree. I don't see the wheel of life in my skill tree. Were you supposed to put points in them before ascendancy?
"
choobzownz wrote:
I think I majorly screwed up on the skill tree. I don't see the wheel of life in my skill tree. Were you supposed to put points in them before ascendancy?

just click on the little arrow on the ascendancy wheel.
Omg lol. I feel dumb for not knowing that. Thank you so much!
Sad that I can't complete the Hall of Grandmasters with this setup (got locked with one of the exiles where he couldn't outdamage my regen/leech and I couldn't outdamage his life/ES regen - at least I had a laugh) but fun and tanky build otherwise on any other content.
"
Rhogog wrote:
Sad that I can't complete the Hall of Grandmasters with this setup (got locked with one of the exiles where he couldn't outdamage my regen/leech and I couldn't outdamage his life/ES regen - at least I had a laugh) but fun and tanky build otherwise on any other content.

you can.
for those guys use:

socket in something like elemental focus, controlled destruction and any other support gem that works with scorching ray.

"
choobzownz wrote:

Hi, ehm, there is a small button somewhere on the side of this ascendancy thing where you can flip it away to see the nodes behind/below it :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info