[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

Hi,

nice build, I love playing it. I'm already doing T5-T6 maps (didnt got higher in League yet, using the stuff from my 85 something Necro).

Anyway, according to POB, your build does tons of DPS while mine only has around 8k DPS with the magma balls, which is strange since I'm melting the mobs pretty fast. But it's only T5 anyway.

I use a bit different defensive setup (more curses) but offensive wise I should be close to the template but the Amulet (which I can't affort- yet).

I'm pretty new in POE, so I would be happy if some expert could take a quick
look if I'm doing something really stupid in my build

My build:

https://pastebin.com/NWgsiT7u
Wich item should get first Xorph or a Dying Sun ?
Last edited by dellaaa on Mar 21, 2019, 3:34:50 PM
"
dellaaa wrote:
Wich item should get first Xorph or a Dying Sun ?

Xoph's in my opinion...
Nice and clean guide. Playing this build second season in a row since i enjoy it so much! Great job and keep "us Molten Juggers" updated :)
Currently level 40. But I'm dyting alot cuz mobs are stunning me or something? Also very squishy. Im using the leveling up uniques. How can i improve? My resistances are all 65%. Also, in your skill tree, i see 5 jewel sockets spots, but I see only 3 jewels in ur guide. Which stats of jewels would u recommend besides the virdian jewels and unique jewel you put on guide?
Last edited by anttigirl on Mar 21, 2019, 9:03:11 PM
This may have been asked but it's hard to search a 176 page thread...

Given that '6L' helmets are stupid-expensive (1.5Ex for a crap one - the GG one would be multi-mirror) I'm wondering if I'd be better-off with a solid 6L armor/Life chest and an armor/life helm instead?

I've cruised upto T10 Maps - White Elder 'right click tanked' - my weakness is health and my budget won't stretch to a Kaom's Heart and I'm using a '5L' helm (lacking Immolate right now)

I can't really see a downside to this but I may be missing something???

Thx again for the guide
Hi there, kind of a newbish question, but is this a good helmet to use? Does the less duration support impact this build negatively (ignite etc.) or is it ignored?

"
ohnpeat wrote:
This may have been asked but it's hard to search a 176 page thread...

Given that '6L' helmets are stupid-expensive (1.5Ex for a crap one - the GG one would be multi-mirror) I'm wondering if I'd be better-off with a solid 6L armor/Life chest and an armor/life helm instead?

Keep an eye on POE.trade, i just picked one up for 30c, immolate/conc effect, 40fire resist and some HP. Only downside is it's only 90ES but w/e. It isn't perfect, but shit ones like ones with ES might be easier to find on a sale since EVA and armor is more desirable. But a crap helm is better to be stuck with than a crap chest like tabula.
"
WilliamCZE wrote:

Yeah well, I already have Grelwood and 2 mgoh jewel, but it's sometimes not enough without the cwdt-poacher's proccing, so probably the poacher's on a ring is a mandatory.

poacher's isn't mandatory at all. If you don't hold down right click too long 2 mgoh is fine though people have felt a bit more comfortable with 4 mgoh. Poacher's mark is fine except it will make hexproof maps a lot harder if you're relying on it.

And of course, you can always go for thief's torment as long as you can get the stats and res on your other items.
hi first time playing this build its very good.
Melted tier1 to tier16 maps without problem
Just wanna know if there are alternate to the helm
i got concentrated effect and immolate helm but cant get the one
with 30% increased elemental damage since it goes around 17 exalt
if there are alternate please reply.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info