3.6 Synthesis Arc/Freezing Pulse Totems, easy Shaperkills with less than 1-2 Ex investment!

Adds 1 to 160 Lightning Damage if you haven't Killed Recently is also viable for boot enchant or?
To all those struggling with Dex - I use this amu, it is very good for the build with some nice corruption

I also went for scion life wheel, skipping all the damage nodes at the border of the tree - damage is plenty - I have 6.5k life now and 3k mana.

Also using a clarity + wrath watcher's eye.

Helmets and belts can be really jucy for our build.

(arc chains additional time would be better, but very pricey on an Ilevel 84+ shaper helmet)

Adds lighnting damage if you haven't killed recently boot enchant is good too.
Can anyone help me, I spent a hour or so trying to figure out how to get my totems to atleast 200k+ but with everything check marked in in PoB like 130-140k. I tired putting in different weapons similar to the PoB and even 6 put it as my soulmantle is six linked and still reach max maybe 200k per totem. I'm at the point I have no idea what to do. I was going to save up and get me the 6 link version of my chest, but even imputting other daggers I just don't see the dps per totem for me. Thanks sorry its long. Thanks in advanced trying hard to figure out what's going on.

Here's PoB. I know somethings need level up but I'm at 87 so far.

https://pastebin.com/tDGZyt5U
"
daimonxp wrote:
Can anyone help me, I spent a hour or so trying to figure out how to get my totems to atleast 200k+ but with everything check marked in in PoB like 130-140k. I tired putting in different weapons similar to the PoB and even 6 put it as my soulmantle is six linked and still reach max maybe 200k per totem. I'm at the point I have no idea what to do. I was going to save up and get me the 6 link version of my chest, but even imputting other daggers I just don't see the dps per totem for me. Thanks sorry its long. Thanks in advanced trying hard to figure out what's going on.

Here's PoB. I know somethings need level up but I'm at 87 so far.

https://pastebin.com/tDGZyt5U

Well, for starters your dps calculation was set to Shaper dps instead of regular mobs. Assume you did that on purpose though. So your dmg is already ok-ish.

- Change the Ice Golem for Lightning Golem
- Get a lvl 21 Arc and Added Lightning dmg. They are super cheap this league. Don't worry about quality on em.
- Get the 6L chest
- Get other gems to lvl 20

These changes doubled your dps to 260k/totem (Shaper dps). You could chose to replace increased crit with Faster casting for another 20k dps increase. A better weapon with high cast speed >20% would increase your dps even further.

/edit: you can also chose to include Vaal RF into the build for a big dps boost on bosses.
Last edited by Fritso on Jan 1, 2019, 1:05:33 PM
Uber elder finally down on the 3rd shaper set with the gear i have. Most painful encounters must have been for this character the shaper guardians since they just wreck you. Ended up doing them mostly on blue maps which meant no damage mods to them, and still chimera's smoke phase is just bullshit and rng luck to find him before you die.

For uber elder i swapped my boots for kaoms roots and dropped the wither totem combo. Managed to kill it on my 3rd shaper set with last portal remaining. Most deaths were just me being stupid and getting hit by beam or shapers balls.

Other than that, it's been a breeze to play/level though movement is a bit slackish but you get used to it. After 6-linking soul mantle, only map mods that are a basically no-go are no regen and ele reflect(doable but annoying). Other than that, easy life, time to move onto other chars, cheers for the build.
"
Orangedale wrote:
"
brocto wrote:

Nice! Maybe add the lvls of what you lvl the gem to as well in the chart?

Yeh I thought of that soon after haha. Max level unless stated.

No max lvl for phase run? You’ll need like 140+? Dex if you keep leveling it
"
brocto wrote:

No max lvl for phase run? You’ll need like 140+? Dex if you keep leveling it

arctotemsgemsfinalfinal.jpg

Only just finished farming my tabula so haven't actually levelled phaserun much.
Last edited by Orangedale on Jan 2, 2019, 2:29:13 AM
I'm trying to work out what my next upgrade should be, i'm guessing shield is probably my worst item. Other then that and a missing gem, i'm not where im losing so much dps.

https://pastebin.com/BiAT4i7i
"
Teamsteve wrote:
I'm trying to work out what my next upgrade should be, i'm guessing shield is probably my worst item. Other then that and a missing gem, i'm not where im losing so much dps.

With quick fooling around in PoB, switching to shimmerons wand and inc crits to ele focus should up your dmg by 30k or so per totem. After that just try and get 6link soul mantle,then the dmg really goes up
"
RichardiHuhu wrote:
"
Teamsteve wrote:

With quick fooling around in PoB, switching to shimmerons wand and inc crits to ele focus should up your dmg by 30k or so per totem. After that just try and get 6link soul mantle,then the dmg really goes up

awesome, will give it a tinker. I guess its easy to just use potions to negate the curses?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info