3.6 Synthesis Arc/Freezing Pulse Totems, easy Shaperkills with less than 1-2 Ex investment!

Hi, nice thread. I'm enjoying freezing pulse. Can you take a look at my character and see what I can upgrade next? It's about 30ex
I feel the weapon I use can have a big bump, what should I be looking for?
"
chendalin wrote:
Hi, nice thread. I'm enjoying freezing pulse. Can you take a look at my character and see what I can upgrade next? It's about 30ex
I feel the weapon I use can have a big bump, what should I be looking for?

Upgrades I see on first perusal of your character:

+2 to level of proj gems/+1 to level of gems corruption on body armor

Nearby Enemies have -9 to cold resistance mod on helm (you probably want a non-elder/shaper base to craft this on as the elder/shaper mods seem to occur quite often, masking the mods you want).

There's probably a lot of other things to tweak but these are the two I see.
Last edited by hankinsohl on Apr 2, 2019, 2:48:48 AM
I see I think my damage is fine, now focusing on survivability.
I did just buy a elder essence worm ring to use with the mark of shaper, I think that would do a nice boost. But now its hard to have enough dex so I gotta rearrange a bunch of stuff.

Is first snow good at this stage still or should I get something else? Perhaps with bosses I could switch to ice spears?
First:
What would you guys suggest for the next upgrade?
got about 2 exalts worth of currency

Second:
would Void Battery be a better/stronger option from the Dagger and +1 shield combo? I have always wanted to try a Void Battery build :D

My Gear:

Note:
I got some resistance issues at the moment, so I'm using Purity of Elements (res(without Purity): 70/109/79)

Hi, thanks for the guide, I have something to follow. I do not see the pantheon anywhere. Can I ask for a suggestion?
ING: FrostyBijacz
maybe im confused but the POB shows minion nodes being taken. Totems are not counted as minions as far as i know. Can someone explain this to me please?
Update: Ignore this question. I found my answer haha.
Last edited by Shadownekos on Apr 7, 2019, 5:03:45 PM
Templar has 14 starting dexterity. The POB FP passive tree has +30 dexterity. That's 44 total. I see +30 dexterity from gloves. +74 total now. POB shows Dexterity Required 155. What am I missing?
Hey there!

I'm relatively new to PoE endgame content so please bear with me.

I tried this build and killed Shaper just now, really excited!! Though, I must add that the eq shown in the guide is already sufficient to kill him, no need to go as far as I did. I also got lucky on the helm and boots roll. Nonetheless, here are my gears:

Did my research on the fight and only died once due to my anxiousness to move out of the Zana bubble(Tried to prepare and dodge his lazer) and got 1shot by Bullethell. To remedy that mistake, I just needed to spam my totems for endurance charge for the Immortal call instead. Also didn't fully link my Conductivity cuz I was sharing it with another character and got lazy xP

The only thing I'd change is add culling strike to golem, not take vaal grace and replace necklace with something better because even a shitty one I had has better dps than the unique and it costed only a few chaos, about the same with a good version of the unique necklace. I'd also take +30 dex in my tree so I could get a better ring instead of the stat diamond ring.

Nonetheless, thank you for the great guide! It really helped me got into the endgame!
Last edited by TRFVoid on Apr 9, 2019, 4:53:48 AM
My char in standard RunAwayNow.
Arc seems to have lost popularity while freezing pulse seems the way to go now.
Suppose my question is drop arc for freezing pulse?
If so what would be a good investment for me?
Trying to get resists for wise oak flask.
Diamond ring is weak attack wise.
Any ideas welcome.

Thanks.
"
Wertron wrote:
First:
What would you guys suggest for the next upgrade?
got about 2 exalts worth of currency

Second:
would Void Battery be a better/stronger option from the Dagger and +1 shield combo? I have always wanted to try a Void Battery build :D

My Gear:

Note:
I got some resistance issues at the moment, so I'm using Purity of Elements (res(without Purity): 70/109/79)

This is good for the build i guess

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info