3.6 Synthesis Arc/Freezing Pulse Totems, easy Shaperkills with less than 1-2 Ex investment!

"
villajohn wrote:
"
Wertron wrote:
First:
What would you guys suggest for the next upgrade?
got about 2 exalts worth of currency

Second:
would Void Battery be a better/stronger option from the Dagger and +1 shield combo? I have always wanted to try a Void Battery build :D

My Gear:

Note:
I got some resistance issues at the moment, so I'm using Purity of Elements (res(without Purity): 70/109/79)

This is good for the build i guess

nice, didn't know there was such an implicit! :D
thanks for the tip :)
Hi Bourgee,

Looking at your PoB for the FP build (and also the Arc build), it looks like the 4 nodes leading to Divine Judgment (west of your first jewel socket) would give significantly more damage per point than other damage nodes you aim for (ie the 5 nodes leading to Doomcast, the 3 leading to Throatseeker, etc). Why not take Divine Judgement instead of these?
Last edited by CamelotKid on Apr 24, 2019, 3:05:00 PM
ignore / delete this
Last edited by Wertron on Apr 25, 2019, 10:08:28 AM
Woowee! Finally! First time defeating Uber Elder. Failed the first attempt because I forgot to swap over my scepter. I think I barely hit 1mil dps? I could be wrong. Anyway, here are my bad gears. I am newwwwwkljhaskdjfhask

What a ride! Thanks for the awesome guide!! Definitely learned a lot during this (crappy)league.

Edit: I forgot to include curse+arcane surge(That'll be spammed throughout the fight) so yea, it's definitely over 1mil dps. Now with mark of the shaper, it's way over 1mil.
Last edited by TRFVoid on Apr 25, 2019, 9:34:11 AM
Hello

Sorry if this has been asked elsewhere but i recently found this build and was wondering why you dont run multiple totem support instead? Would it not be more damage overall if you could just have more totems out?

Again sorry if this is posted somewhere else
"
Borrilo wrote:
Hello

Sorry if this has been asked elsewhere but i recently found this build and was wondering why you dont run multiple totem support instead? Would it not be more damage overall if you could just have more totems out?

Again sorry if this is posted somewhere else

My build has actually been running multiple totems, and I've been pretty happy with it. PoB says with everything up, my DPS per totem is sitting at 527K with 7 totems available. I've been running FP for this build and it's been a lot of fun. That being said I can't seem to handle Uber Elder with this build, and any suggestions on handling him would be appreciated.

Last edited by UtguardLoki on May 10, 2019, 10:51:59 AM
This thread needs some updated-to-3.7 love!
Last edited by Baloosh on Jun 10, 2019, 9:35:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info