3.6 Synthesis Arc/Freezing Pulse Totems, easy Shaperkills with less than 1-2 Ex investment!

"
Teamsteve wrote:
"
RichardiHuhu wrote:
"
Teamsteve wrote:
I'm trying to work out what my next upgrade should be, i'm guessing shield is probably my worst item. Other then that and a missing gem, i'm not where im losing so much dps.

https://pastebin.com/BiAT4i7i

With quick fooling around in PoB, switching to shimmerons wand and inc crits to ele focus should up your dmg by 30k or so per totem. After that just try and get 6link soul mantle,then the dmg really goes up

awesome, will give it a tinker. I guess its easy to just use potions to negate the curses?

I just switched my rings for 2x Kikazaru's and reserved the amount of mana for wrath, also switched clear mind jewel to 18% Self-Flagellation jewel. With 80% reduced effect of curses, you barely notice them, even temp chains feels like a joke :D but the benefits are some beefy dmg on bosses where you can pre-curse yourself and you keep running maps anyways with 6-7 curses anyways so you get used to it
"

I just switched my rings for 2x Kikazaru's and reserved the amount of mana for wrath, also switched clear mind jewel to 18% Self-Flagellation jewel. With 80% reduced effect of curses, you barely notice them, even temp chains feels like a joke :D but the benefits are some beefy dmg on bosses where you can pre-curse yourself and you keep running maps anyways with 6-7 curses anyways so you get used to it

Would it be silly to run with two shims (can you?). <-- unfortunately totem kills count and it will slowly kill you with two as I have just found out lol

I would just need to get my frost res up but would be a running glass cannon lol. https://pastebin.com/u2QVjLB6
Last edited by Teamsteve on Jan 2, 2019, 10:50:11 AM
Hello little question from a casual poe player, for the vaal haste/grace do we use the regular as an aura or just use the vaal when we get charges because of the clear mind jewels ?
Thanks alot for the build ;)
Hello, sorry if this got asked already (probably did because its a pretty obvious question), but is multiple totem support not worth it?
"
sooshka wrote:
Hi, how can I get a decent +1 totem shield with life? They're so expensive right now... How can you even get that mod yourself? Is it an unveiled shield mod? What's the best way to get the +1 totem recipe yourself?

You get the +1 shield mod by unveiling it on a shield. The shield has to have an iLvl of 75+, so no use trying to farm veiled items on lower syndicate runs. The veiled item DOESN'T drop from a specific master. All have an equally low chance of dropping.

Also, I have the enchant and will craft it into your shield for a 25c tip. (The material cost for the enchant is 2ex.
"
xDefeCTx wrote:
I cant find any answer on this, but does Arcane Surge affect already placed totems, if they are placed without the buff and i cast the buff after? Or do i have to have Arcane surge buff first and THEN place the totems?

90% sure you have to have the buff up first. I tried testing this a bit, but couldn't see enough difference in damage to be 100% sure.

But from what I know, totems inherit your stats when they are placed, not each time they fire or take an action. So for the buffs from AS to help, it needs to be running when the totem is placed.
"
deinernst123 wrote:
Hello, sorry if this got asked already (probably did because its a pretty obvious question), but is multiple totem support not worth it?

no it is a dmg loss and we will need to spawn 1 more to get to the full 6 so it's not worth using.
Okay guys, I've found that this build works pretty good for me but I feel like I explode anytime a monster looks at me funny in higher level mapping.

https://pastebin.com/Mn3n9KiZ

Does anyone mind taking a second to look at my gear/build and see what I should do to better my survival-ability or increase my dps the best? I don't have a lot to spend, maybe 200c at most... but I'd like to see what I can do!

Thanks !
https://pastebin.com/HaagW5cv

I'm fit for the end of the game ?
I have not had any problems with some red maps.

I only need red maps like 20 or 30, what I can not get is the percentage of the build. I thought this build was great. and I already played with cascade totems, but this one seemed superior to me.
It seems very cheap to me at the beginning of the game, and later I raised the cost and it can be said that it is almost the maximum that I can get, unless I fall on some exalts, to keep up the damage.

Something that has to change or can it improve? since in other build that I saw there is a unique wand that is expensive but as it joins with the PoB I see no improvement. Thank you very much for this build.

-google traductor
Just beat the shaper, but really do explode any time you take any damage. Not quite sure how I can increase my surviveability to at least take 1 shot before dying.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info