3.6 Synthesis Arc/Freezing Pulse Totems, easy Shaperkills with less than 1-2 Ex investment!

Hey, I'm currently reaching red maps and my survivability is plummeting. I can't afford to get hit at all anymore. I'm currently lvl 87 and I'm trying to figure out what I need to do. I've followed the guide to a tee but I feel as if maybe I need to sacrifice some nodes (like damage priority ones) for some more life nodes. What do you guys recommend. My IG name is "Cryptzor" Being only level 87 I haven't reached all the far right nodes which has life and mana nodes in it. Help! lol
I have a sick belt for this build that I'm willing to trade for equivalent with fire damage if anyone is interested.
Worth 20 ex if you want to pay for it so I can buy a replacement.

hit me up ign @totemfueva
"
Cryptzor wrote:
Hey, I'm currently reaching red maps and my survivability is plummeting. I can't afford to get hit at all anymore. I'm currently lvl 87 and I'm trying to figure out what I need to do. I've followed the guide to a tee but I feel as if maybe I need to sacrifice some nodes (like damage priority ones) for some more life nodes. What do you guys recommend. My IG name is "Cryptzor" Being only level 87 I haven't reached all the far right nodes which has life and mana nodes in it. Help! lol

those wands are pretty bad, get a shimmeron and a shield with high life some spell damage etc also +1 totem if you can afford it.

how much HP do you have? You should have around 4K if you dont, then try swapping some gear with higher life on them
Minotaur delete me, what can i improve on my gear? The damage is low u.u
Well i got some new stuff and did some tweaks, being new to the game i really have no idea what im doing but it seemed to pay off, have downed 3/4 of the gaurdians today with phoenix going down in 27 seconds..... i think i i just really suck at the game for my playstyle but will get there in the end. Is there anything else i can get to make myself a little more tankier ?
Hey guys,

currently lvl 90 but i only have 3,7k life and i start to get wrecked in red maps.

I know, my shield is garbage but has the +1 totem mod. I planned to buy/craft a better shield when i have enough currency.

If i would have a shield with +100 life, i will jump up to 3,8k life. I really dont know how you guys achieve +4,5k life ^^

So this brings me to the point where i question if i should invest further in this build. I could buy a 6L Sould Mantle, but the damage is more than fine.

Can someone provide tips/recommendations what to do in terms of a better mix of dps/survivability? and how to get to +4,5 life ^^

Many thanks!

Edit: has anyone experience with zizarians arc totem build? his build has about 6k life but i dont know if its worth to loose half of the damage
Last edited by Bisrob on Jan 3, 2019, 6:40:55 AM
you lose a lot of life with the 2 kikazaru rings. IMO it's not worth it,i dont mind pressing a curse remove flask. i dont know about the ziz build but top streamers have unlimited currency and can afford any gear in the game so keep that in mind if you want to try his build, my guess is he has the 30 ex shield?
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Jan 3, 2019, 6:43:21 AM
tbh I think the soul mantle setup is trash, get a cheap 6-link with life, 4 totems is more than fine. Then get rings with good life and you should easy have more than 200 flat life more on your gear

I am currently level 91 with 4.7k life, 750 es, 3k mana and 700k pob dps with 4 max totems, unless i teleport into maps like an idiot this build is totally safe with the exception of the weird op syndicate intervention
No he uses a rare shield, here is his pob if you are interested (be sure to select the "Endgame Crit" version in the item section): https://pastebin.com/p6sbptvp

When using soul mantle, i prefer the kikazaru rings over a curse removal flask, because the buff of self flaggelation would be cancelled too.

I really dont know if i should invest 2ex for a good 6L chest and another 2ex for a +1 totem shield, just to figure out that with 400 hp I'm going to die in red maps as before :/

Edit: thanks Nezyrael for your input.

Started to get this shield first

Will buy a cheap 6L with essence worm and another ring and will see how it will work now
Last edited by Bisrob on Jan 3, 2019, 8:16:00 AM
You dont need to invest a couple ex for a good 6l anymore, just look here: http://poe.trade/search/otoyarukiiteni

Plenty of chests with tons of life for less than 0.5 ex

Get one of these, essence worm and another solid ring and you still have tons of dmg, a lot more life (dont forget the free jewel slot) and more flexibility

Or if you really want to invest search for something like these: http://poe.trade/search/anabayukoooher

Life, DPS (I also recommend changinc inc crit for ele focus after crit chest)

Also try to get lvl 21 arc gem (level is much more impportant imho than quality)

The shield looks like a good start

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info