3.6 Synthesis Arc/Freezing Pulse Totems, easy Shaperkills with less than 1-2 Ex investment!

Hi guys thanks for the build im really enjoying it but am struggling atm, is there anything wrong with my tree or gear or do i just suck at this game? This is my first char at this level and any help sugestions are very much appreciated.
Thanks.
"
Zorven wrote:
"
Tradgikly wrote:

Problem with that is i bought my belt that was worth 2ex after some negotiating for 10c cause it was unlisted. 35ex is way out for me :P My budget is still within OP's range ahahaha.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Betrayal/oDQPJ4cl

here are some cheaper options for 50C :)

Tyvm, Ill consider those.
"
kevloski wrote:
Hi guys thanks for the build im really enjoying it but am struggling atm, is there anything wrong with my tree or gear or do i just suck at this game? This is my first char at this level and any help sugestions are very much appreciated.
Thanks.

you have a spark jewel in your tree but you use arc so you dont need that. that mana flask is no good. you have no curse remove flask, even though you use the 2 kik you will still have 20% of the curses so you might want to get a curse remove flask. you should use wrath. that shield is kind of meh...you can get a +1 totem shield for cheap that's better than your current or just dual wield. get a crit enchant boot atziri's flask, level 21 arc and 20 quality gems etc. these are just a few things you can improve

edit- take out that spark jewel and use the 2 points to get "doom cast" for a nice dps increase
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Dec 31, 2018, 12:30:18 AM
"
"
kevloski wrote:
Thanks.

you have a spark jewel in your tree but you use arc so you dont need that. that mana flask is no good. you have no curse remove flask, even though you use the 2 kik you will still have 20% of the curses so you might want to get a curse remove flask. you should use wrath. that shield is kind of meh...you can get a +1 totem shield for cheap that's better than your current or just dual wield. get a crit enchant boot atziri's flask, level 21 arc and 20 quality gems etc. these are just a few things you can improve

edit- take out that spark jewel and use the 2 points to get "doom cast" for a nice dps increase

many thanks :)
"
kevloski wrote:
"
"
kevloski wrote:
Thanks.

many thanks :)

NP :) for mana use this
if you die a lot use this
insta heal and you wont notice the chaos damage
i hardly die so that shouldnt be an issue, am running wrath now and omg huge deeps upgrade, took the jewel out and am pumping some alright dps i think... how can i check what dps im getting ?many thanks once again.
"
kevloski wrote:
i hardly die so that shouldnt be an issue, am running wrath now and omg huge deeps upgrade, took the jewel out and am pumping some alright dps i think... how can i check what dps im getting ?many thanks once again.

Use Path of Building.

Also, remove the Clear Mind jewel because you're reserving mana with Wrath.
Hi, how can I get a decent +1 totem shield with life? They're so expensive right now... How can you even get that mod yourself? Is it an unveiled shield mod? What's the best way to get the +1 totem recipe yourself?
Hi guys, would it make sense to change from life to ES? Rn, i have 5k life and around 1k unreserved mana which is nowhere near enough to take a hit to the face, especially in this league -_-

Or should I just take ES bases with high HP Rolls and try to somehow scale both Life and ES?
Last edited by Oathiel on Dec 31, 2018, 6:53:10 PM
"
Orangedale wrote:
Started playing this on SSF. Put this together to make looking for my linked items a little easier. Maybe others might find it useful too. The gem, the colour, and level you can get the gem.

Nice! Maybe add the lvls of what you lvl the gem to as well in the chart?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info