[3.7] CI Apep's Supremacy Flicker Strike Trickster (BUILD OF THE WEEK)

"
Orzi wrote:
I am having issues with bosses. I am not reliably generating enough frenzy charges nor am I leeching fast enough. getting owned by bosses.

To have frenzies, you have to make sure you are bleeding. What I do is, when I enter the boss room, I shield charge a few times to hit the boss a few times to cause bleed. Also, make sure you have 90% hit chance. You should have no issues with frenzies.

To leech fast, you want vaal pact and the recovery rate watchers eye. Also, make sure you're using the totem/Vaal double strike. I think your account is private so I cant see your characters.

Hi. Is there any leveling tip?
Thanks!!
"
La_D wrote:
Hi. Is there any leveling tip?
Thanks!!

any life-phys-claw-melee build. non-crit until you are like lv 60. Then switch to CI when youre at least lv 70 and have the gear.
Can it still be built like this with out the apep's? Or would we just die instant from bleed?
"
slowcow wrote:
Can it still be built like this with out the apep's? Or would we just die instant from bleed?

This build is building around the Apep shield. When I created the build, I thought "How can I use this shield with Flicker strike?". So no, the build would not work without it. You'd die from the bleed instantly, but that is just one reason why you shouldnt try the build without the shield.
Last edited by Hollyphantom on Aug 20, 2018, 10:52:59 AM
What do you think of this build?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aCzFIT-nDs
"
EMGT wrote:
What do you think of this build?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aCzFIT-nDs

This is a basic terminus flicker build. (terminus is the sword.) My build is much harder to build than this one (in terms of understanding how it works and buying the gear). Whether which build is better, I dont know, but if you are a beginner, you should try terminus or oros flicker before trying mine.
Last edited by Hollyphantom on Aug 22, 2018, 8:11:27 AM
Hi there,

i want to start the Delve league with this build.
I understand that the shield is league specific to incursion right?
So there will be almost no shields on the marked?

Thx in advance
Regards
With all the loads of frenzy and other buffs, do you get how much DPS in your build?
"
rh_company wrote:
Hi there,

i want to start the Delve league with this build.
I understand that the shield is league specific to incursion right?
So there will be almost no shields on the marked?

Thx in advance
Regards

Yea at this point, it seems like this build is impossible in Delve. Shield will not be available. (Even if the shield was available, this build is a terrible league starter)
Last edited by Hollyphantom on Aug 22, 2018, 6:09:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info