[3.7] CI Apep's Supremacy Flicker Strike Trickster (BUILD OF THE WEEK)

"
EMGT wrote:
With all the loads of frenzy and other buffs, do you get how much DPS in your build?

about 2.4million vs shaper and 2.9mil vs white mobs for my build, but that's including all buffs including totem and vaald double strike, which are very temporary and hard to pull off. So probably, less than 2 mil is more realistic.
Wouldn't it be better to use a Haemophilia Serpentscale Gauntlets?
And also isn't 25% chance to bleed from the gem to low chance? Maybe a Voidheart Iron Ring with 50% bleed chance to replace the gem?

I will try the build on standard after I get my Apep's Supremacy from incursion.

If I use the Haemophilia Serpentscale Gauntlets with the 50% Voidhearth Ring adn the Chance to Bleed gem I would have 100% bleed chance and no problem flickering non stop, right?

Also would a Essentia Sanguis Vaal Claw be good? So there would be no need to take Ghost Reaver and reduce the ES recharge rate?
Last edited by GolemCrow on Aug 22, 2018, 9:22:50 PM
"
GolemCrow wrote:
And also isn't 25% chance to bleed from the gem to low chance? Maybe a Voidheart Iron Ring with 50% bleed chance to replace the gem?

I will try the build on standard after I get my Apep's Supremacy from incursion.

If I use the Haemophilia Serpentscale Gauntlets with the 50% Voidhearth Ring adn the Chance to Bleed gem I would have 100% bleed chance and no problem flickering non stop, right?

Also would a Essentia Sanguis Vaal Claw be good? So there would be no need to take Ghost Reaver and reduce the ES recharge rate?

Each of those 3 items will result in a massive drop in DPS. 25% is enough. You just need to get used to shield charging in place into the boss when you enter the boss room. Once you have started bleeding, you'll never have to worry about the flicker stopping.

the Haemophilia gloves will make you lose like 1000 ES too btw, in addition to the huge loss in dps.
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
GolemCrow wrote:

Each of those 3 items will result in a massive drop in DPS. 25% is enough. You just need to get used to shield charging in place into the boss when you enter the boss room. Once you have started bleeding, you'll never have to worry about the flicker stopping.

the Haemophilia gloves will make you lose like 1000 ES too btw, in addition to the huge loss in dps.

Indeed, just bought the same gloves as u have, very good but a bit costly with the +1 frenzy charge.
Still think I use the ring, has 50% bleed and 23 poison chance.
I was not so much worried about the boss but the packs of mobs that I cant get bleed on every one when flickering between them. I have a 740 ES Vaal Regalia and a 340 Hubris Circlet. Just missing a good amulet and my precious Apep's Supremacy from Incursion server.

This is the best Claw that I could afford at the moment https://i.imgur.com/3BxhIZx.png ( Searched for a decent crit chance )

Your gear is just too insane :)

I'm not so pro at the game so I have another question. Does life gain on hit work with Ghost Reaver or only life leech?
Last edited by GolemCrow on Aug 23, 2018, 2:37:59 AM
"
GolemCrow wrote:
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
GolemCrow wrote:

Indeed, just bought the same gloves as u have, very good but a bit costly with the +1 frenzy charge.
Still think I use the ring, has 50% bleed and 23 poison chance.
I was not so much worried about the boss but the packs of mobs that I cant get bleed on every one when flickering between them. I have a 740 ES Vaal Regalia and a 340 Hubris Circlet. Just missing a good amulet and my precious Apep's Supremacy from Incursion server.

This is the best Claw that I could afford at the moment https://i.imgur.com/3BxhIZx.png ( Searched for a decent crit chance )

Your gear is just too insane :)

I'm not so pro at the game so I have another question. Does life gain on hit work with Ghost Reaver or only life leech?

1. dont use that claw. It is slow. Use Wasp nest for now.
2. Life gain on hit doesnt work with ES. So ideally, vaal your claw to get something good. http://poe.trade/search/asitabitadonik
3. are you sure you can get the right color sockets on the vaal regalia....? This issue is why I used a splendour.
4. You dont need to make every enemy bleed. You just need to make 1 enemy bleed every 4 seconds. if you cause more bleeds, it gives you nearly no benefit.
5. My gear was surprisingly affordable lol. ES gear used to be very cheap in the beginning of the league. My gloves were like 50c. Shield used to be 20c. A near-perfect ES ring was like 10c. My claw was only 1ex + I took the risk to anul fire damage (then crafted phys). ES helms with phys taken as mods were practically free.

EDIT: btw, even if you stop bleeding, youll be fine as long as you have frenzy charges. This is important because frenzy charges will last longer than bleed. Even if there is only 1 enemy, 1 frenzy will give you 3 chances to bleed him (because multistrike). If you have 6 frenzies wthi 25% bleed chance, you're pretty much guaranteed you will be able to start bleeding before running out of frenzies.
Last edited by Hollyphantom on Aug 23, 2018, 2:41:10 PM
Thanks for the tips, the build is up and running. Need to get my eyes used to this build :)) .
Just need to level up some more. At 79 I'll switch to a Crystal belt with 130ES.
Total ES now is 7.8k. Also I managed to Off color the vaal regalia with the 1G 5R sockets. Took around 1800 jewelers. Need to save up some cash to 6L it. Its only 5L atm :(
Hey so I've made the build in standard but the silly issue I'm having is that since I keep my portal gem in an wep swap, sometimes i absentmindedly switch sets and die immediately from the bleed. I know this is a stupid mistake, but is there any weapon choice for the offhand that would prevent this?
"
Fire309 wrote:
Hey so I've made the build in standard but the silly issue I'm having is that since I keep my portal gem in an wep swap, sometimes i absentmindedly switch sets and die immediately from the bleed. I know this is a stupid mistake, but is there any weapon choice for the offhand that would prevent this?

uhhhh... another apep shield lol. idk wat else. change your gems.

btw, my golem is a 1 link now. I have enough mana to self-cast it. u can try that. thatll give u a gem slot
"
GolemCrow wrote:
Thanks for the tips, the build is up and running. Need to get my eyes used to this build :)) .
Just need to level up some more. At 79 I'll switch to a Crystal belt with 130ES.
Total ES now is 7.8k. Also I managed to Off color the vaal regalia with the 1G 5R sockets. Took around 1800 jewelers. Need to save up some cash to 6L it. Its only 5L atm :(

Nice!! 6L will be easier than coloring lol. you got this
hi, im doing this build right now. however, i still missing the shield, because in this league it cost like shit.. araound 15 ex orb.. do you have any suggestion?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info