[3.7] CI Apep's Supremacy Flicker Strike Trickster (BUILD OF THE WEEK)

"
Gochugamer wrote:
I don't know if that was already mentioned here. I didn't go thought all the posts. I was able to rebuild the 3.7 Version, and the new Unique "Venopuncture" seems to be pretty good for this Build, as it gives 25% chance to bleed, and beside that a slightly increase of damage. Also makes Enemys Shatter which I really like.

I swapped out chance to bleed in my 6L setup with Melee Phys, which makes this build potentially Stronger.

I am using a HH and Solstice Vigil, although a rare Belt and Amulet is potentially stronger in case of consistency damage and survivabilty wise.

With the HH+Solstice Vigil, I am missing some resistances, which I have to cap with Flasks.

Without HH and Solstice, I would consider "Icefang Orbit" as the second ring, which give chance to poison, and increased damage with Poison, as you can get Resistances on Belt, Amulet and Jewels.

I really love this Build and I was able to push the Flicker Strike Delve Solo Ladder for fun (rank 3 at the moment of writing this message):

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/Gochugamer/badASSmotherFlickeR?type=depthsolo&i=2&search=type%3Ddepthsolo%26skill%3DFlicker-Strike%26sort%3Ddepth-solo

I have no problems in red Maps up to T16, sometimes Bossing is a bit hard though but possible.

I agree with everyone telling me Flicker Strike is terrible in delve, 100% :D

Awesome Build Idea and Mechanics! May RNGesus Bless you!

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣬⡛⣿⣿⣿⣯⢻
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⢻⣿⣿⢟⣻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣮⡻⣿⣿⣧
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣆⠻⡫⣢⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣜⢻⣿
⣿⣿⡏⣿⣿⣨⣝⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢕⠸⣛⣩⣥⣄⣩⢝⣛⡿⠿⣿⣿⣆⢝
⣿⣿⢡⣸⣿⣏⣿⣿⣶⣯⣙⠫⢺⣿⣷⡈⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠿⢿⣟⣒⣋⣙⠊
⣿⡏⡿⣛⣍⢿⣮⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣶⣶⣶⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⢱⣾⣿⣿⣿⣝⡮⡻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠿⠛⣋⣻⣿⣿⣿⣿
⢿⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣽⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡕⣡⣴⣶⣿⣿⣿⡟⣿⣿⣿
⣦⡸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡛⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⣿⣿⣿
⢛⠷⡹⣿⠋⣉⣠⣤⣶⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⢹⣿⣿
⣷⡝⣿⡞⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⠋⠁⣠⣤⣤⣦⣽⣿⣿⣿⡿⠋⠘⣿⣿
⣿⣿⡹⣿⡼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⡰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣹⡿⠟⠉⡀⠄⠄⢿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣽⣿⣼⣛⠿⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣯⣿⠿⢟⣻⡽⢚⣤⡞⠄⠄⠄⢸⣿

AYAYA

nice. yea that ring is good. I haven't had time to try.

but for someone that has a HH, you're missing some basic upgrades. Like frenzy gloves.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Blight/mZwgLLf6

The diamond ring can be much better too. Get ones with added phys and ES, or at least mastercraft phys on it.

Helm can be a lot better too. Just use dense fossil or chaos spam for higher ES.

Thank you m8, just bought the +1 Frenzy gloves, and thanks for the suggestion with the Helmet and the ring. Ill try that too man, you're awesome :)
Last edited by Gochugamer on Nov 1, 2019, 12:02:12 PM
bro..no updates on the tree ? the built is like not 1 touch and kill anymore..its like 3 touch and kill..
I haven't played this in a few leagues, has anything major changed? I've noticed buffs to flicker, but has anything important happened here?
"
Cynegold wrote:
I haven't played this in a few leagues, has anything major changed? I've noticed buffs to flicker, but has anything important happened here?

.... answer is at the top of the guide
Fair enough, I can still use the build as it always has been and it now does a little more damage? I don't have to change anything?
"
Cynegold wrote:
Fair enough, I can still use the build as it always has been and it now does a little more damage? I don't have to change anything?

yea, i suggest using a dagger
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
Cynegold wrote:

i'll swap claw nodes out for dagger nodes and give it a shot. I just realized I was the first response to your original post years back! flicker strike is the most fun ive had in an arpg by far
"
Cynegold wrote:
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
Cynegold wrote:

i'll swap claw nodes out for dagger nodes and give it a shot. I just realized I was the first response to your original post years back! flicker strike is the most fun ive had in an arpg by far

nice. oh but i guess swords can use close combat support. swords are good too.
any opinion on the new 3.9 patch notes? people are already whining about melee taking a hit

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info