[3.7] CI Apep's Supremacy Flicker Strike Trickster (BUILD OF THE WEEK)

"
Therohis wrote:
hi, im doing this build right now. however, i still missing the shield, because in this league it cost like shit.. araound 15 ex orb.. do you have any suggestion?

yea i know. u have to wait until next league. then, shield will be like 1ex im guessing.
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
Therohis wrote:
hi, im doing this build right now. however, i still missing the shield, because in this league it cost like shit.. araound 15 ex orb.. do you have any suggestion?

yea i know. u have to wait until next league. then, shield will be like 1ex im guessing.

So far i already have 11 exa.. but still couldnt find a guy who want to sell it for 11 exa T_T
Hi. Thanks for the build. I am enjoying in delve league and i want to ask which patheon should i use ?
"
doki19960 wrote:
Hi. Thanks for the build. I am enjoying in delve league and i want to ask which patheon should i use ?

Brine king because stuns. Minor god can be anything but obviously dont take the ones with life flask, chaos damage, bleed.

Thanks and the last question that i want to ask. Is it good to have ''%16 attack and cast speed'' on the boots ? or should i change it until ''chance to avoid being stunned'' ?
"
doki19960 wrote:

Thanks and the last question that i want to ask. Is it good to have ''%16 attack and cast speed'' on the boots ? or should i change it until ''chance to avoid being stunned'' ?

those are the 2 best options. I think i'd rather have the stun.

Don't roll over that tho, that thing will probably sell.
what Pantheon is possible?

"
stauch3r wrote:
what Pantheon is possible?

see 4 posts ago
Bandits, pantheon, maybe a good idea of how to level without wasting to many skills but still stay inline with your build?
can i use alternative unique armor rather than atziri's splendour?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info