[3.7] CI Apep's Supremacy Flicker Strike Trickster (BUILD OF THE WEEK)

Thanks Hollyphantom. (Y)
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
Hey. I wanna say very nice build, and exactly what i`m searching for.
My question is can this be done not with Claws, but with dagger?

daggers is worse right now. the 50% life leeched per sec on the claw node is very important for leeching back ES quickly when you lose it. Since we dont have a life flask or regen, leech is important

Thanks.
I`m new to Energy Shield build. But really want to do one, and i feel so bad, about all the nerf they did and almost destroy completely most ES builds.
It`s almost impossible to find good ES Shadow build arround.
BTW, is the chest mandatory ? If i find 850+ES Chest with good stats, should i change it ?
Last edited by DeathKnight_Berserker on Dec 2, 2018, 6:54:37 AM
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"

daggers is worse right now. the 50% life leeched per sec on the claw node is very important for leeching back ES quickly when you lose it. Since we dont have a life flask or regen, leech is important

50% increased Life Leeched per second is useless once you hit the cap of your "life" you can leech per second.
Which you should easily hit with damage to clear high tier content.

<- Made it viable with daggers long before this build :3
Last edited by Toma_Hawk on Dec 2, 2018, 8:11:31 AM
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"

50% increased Life Leeched per second is useless once you hit the cap of your "life" you can leech per second.
Which you should easily hit with damage to clear high tier content.

<- Made it viable with daggers long before this build :3

no... It takes 10 hits to reach max leech rate at default. It takes 10hits to hit the "cap" that you mentioned. The 50% leech per sec will lower that to 6.6 hits.

And you have to get those hits in AFTER you've taken damage. This is different for slayer because he can store the leech. So your statement is correct for slayer life builds but not this build.

dagger used to be better than claws. right now, its not true. Not saying its not viable but claw is my current choice.
Last edited by Hollyphantom on Dec 2, 2018, 9:01:46 AM
Mate is the chest mandatory ? If i find 850+ES Chest with good stats, should i change it ?
Or i should aim for eva/es?
"
Mate is the chest mandatory ? If i find 850+ES Chest with good stats, should i change it ?
Or i should aim for eva/es?

Not mandatory but it's the easiest way to get the socket colors and ES at the same time. your 850es chest will need 6 offcolors. thats gonna be tough.
Thanks.
I get one. But i found the ones in Delve are with less ES, has they nerf the ES on this chest, and there is legacy one?

"
Thanks.
I get one. But i found the ones in Delve are with less ES, has they nerf the ES on this chest, and there is legacy one?

theres multiple versions. theres also legacy ones.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Atziri%27s_Splendour

get the ones with 500+ ES. that one u have is legacy
So mine will work for now.
Wanted to ask for gloves - Shaper's Touch, what is the best corruption i could get ? Curse on Hit Despair or + 1 frenzy charges or else?
Right now i have ones with frenzy charges.

"
So mine will work for now.
Wanted to ask for gloves - Shaper's Touch, what is the best corruption i could get ? Curse on Hit Despair or + 1 frenzy charges or else?
Right now i have ones with frenzy charges.

frenzy or vulnerability or temp chains or enfeeble or atk crit or atk speed. theres a bunch.

frenzy is usually cheapest and its also huge for dps.

I have this one btw from incursion. its really nice:
Last edited by Hollyphantom on Dec 4, 2018, 1:44:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info