[3.7] CI Apep's Supremacy Flicker Strike Trickster (BUILD OF THE WEEK)

"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
darclon888 wrote:
hello there! im trying to get your BOTW going....i have all items ready, even got me a watcher's eye but unfortunately not the one with crit but the one with extra cold dmg on hatred and es recharge rate on discipline. also im still missing a good amulet. the one you have is really very nice :O but i guess that will have to wait cause im down to 2ex now and still need to 6L my chest :D

well anyway....i wanted to ask you a question or 2.

getting stunned because of lacking stun avoidance is a problem with this build if i understand this right? i noticed that you speak about having 63% stun avoidance in your tree and with your helmet but im following your tree and didnt see any passives unlocked with stun avoidance, did you change that or how are you dealing with getting stunned at the moment? (or did i miss something?) can you give me some suggestions? i have a similar helment like yours and also have a suffix open on it so i could craft stun avoidance on it too (only need someone to do it cause i dont have leo leveled at all) but im wondering if i should better craft my lowest resist on the helmet or if stun avoidance is really so important.....

also i made the error to kill all bandits and later noticed in your PoB that you helped Alira, i guess you did that for the resists, right? can i ask what your resists are at now? i might going to change my bandit choice a bit later...

ok sorry for the long text, thank you and best wishes

Nice!

Brine king pantheon and boot enchant for stun avoidance. That's really all you need probably. I got my leo helm by getting someone else to craft. I dont have stun avoidance on tree anymore.

2 passives is fine probably. Not a big issue. my resists are barely capped

great! thanks for the tips...
also; do you think it will be a problem later if i have a golden rule that is only 32% armor increase while bleeding or isnt that a big deal?
"
darclon888 wrote:
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
darclon888 wrote:
hello there! im trying to get your BOTW going....i have all items ready, even got me a watcher's eye but unfortunately not the one with crit but the one with extra cold dmg on hatred and es recharge rate on discipline. also im still missing a good amulet. the one you have is really very nice :O but i guess that will have to wait cause im down to 2ex now and still need to 6L my chest :D

well anyway....i wanted to ask you a question or 2.

getting stunned because of lacking stun avoidance is a problem with this build if i understand this right? i noticed that you speak about having 63% stun avoidance in your tree and with your helmet but im following your tree and didnt see any passives unlocked with stun avoidance, did you change that or how are you dealing with getting stunned at the moment? (or did i miss something?) can you give me some suggestions? i have a similar helment like yours and also have a suffix open on it so i could craft stun avoidance on it too (only need someone to do it cause i dont have leo leveled at all) but im wondering if i should better craft my lowest resist on the helmet or if stun avoidance is really so important.....

also i made the error to kill all bandits and later noticed in your PoB that you helped Alira, i guess you did that for the resists, right? can i ask what your resists are at now? i might going to change my bandit choice a bit later...

ok sorry for the long text, thank you and best wishes

Nice!

Brine king pantheon and boot enchant for stun avoidance. That's really all you need probably. I got my leo helm by getting someone else to craft. I dont have stun avoidance on tree anymore.

2 passives is fine probably. Not a big issue. my resists are barely capped

great! thanks for the tips...
also; do you think it will be a problem later if i have a golden rule that is only 32% armor increase while bleeding or isnt that a big deal?

I wouldnt worry about armour. you do get 3000 from lion's roar, but it really isnt enough to mean much.
hey there, its me again, lol....sorry for all the messages and questions :P i got the build going now and i like it alot so far (im still too low for the chest and 1 of my rings). wanted to ask; what do you think about switching ascendancy "patient reaper" for "ghost dance", for endgame bossfights? (i myself havent killed the shaper yet at all, so i thought i may ask you what you think about this)

cheers
"
darclon888 wrote:
hey there, its me again, lol....sorry for all the messages and questions :P i got the build going now and i like it alot so far (im still too low for the chest and 1 of my rings). wanted to ask; what do you think about switching ascendancy "patient reaper" for "ghost dance", for endgame bossfights? (i myself havent killed the shaper yet at all, so i thought i may ask you what you think about this)

cheers

Well, I'm not sure which is better for tankiness. Probably Patient reaper is better as long as there are ads, and most fights have ads except shaper. So maybe just for shaper, ghost dance is better.
Hello i saw some people playing occultist CI supremacy FS, is it viable ?
"
Onsenfout wrote:
Hello i saw some people playing occultist CI supremacy FS, is it viable ?

occultist is better for clearing, it sucks for bossing. but trickster has no issues clearing so consider that. Ive commented a few times about occultist on this forum
can we see the passive tree?
Last edited by ___i on Aug 16, 2018, 5:20:04 AM
Used this build as my flashback league starter. was running a tabula till i got to tier 6 maps, and needed more survivability. No raw ES atziri's are for sale ATM, so i bought an Incandescent Heart and i think it works better almost. havent died even to tier 11 maps since i put it on. asking if you think the chest piece is a good alternative, and if not why.
"
Mickfrick wrote:
Used this build as my flashback league starter. was running a tabula till i got to tier 6 maps, and needed more survivability. No raw ES atziri's are for sale ATM, so i bought an Incandescent Heart and i think it works better almost. havent died even to tier 11 maps since i put it on. asking if you think the chest piece is a good alternative, and if not why.

It's decent. you lose a lot of ES and res. But you gain damage and ele damage reduction. However, to take full advantage of it, you'd want to fully convert to ele. and it doesnt have evasion.

So yea, it doesnt sync with the build perfectly but it works, especially if splendours are unavailable. But I just wanted more ES.
Hey so I've been crafting this build in pob for the merge in 2 wks, here's my pastebin atm:

https://pastebin.com/Ppb6P9GN

The next upgrade paths are all pretty expensive, what do you suggest I go for first?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info