[3.7] CI Apep's Supremacy Flicker Strike Trickster (BUILD OF THE WEEK)

So I searched poe.trade for the Apep's Supremacy to see how much it costs and it says none are available. Can this only be done in Incursion?
Reserved
"
So I searched poe.trade for the Apep's Supremacy to see how much it costs and it says none are available. Can this only be done in Incursion?

It's an incursion item so it will be a while until you see an affordable one for sale in standard.
"
skyscan wrote:

haha. Im pretty sure many people thought of the same build. I'm just the person who tried the build and wrote a guide. You seemed to have given up on June 9th lol. My friend suggested me to use the Splendour chest; the build would not have been possible without that.
"

I searched for it on poe.trade in normal too and I only found one and i think it was very expensive... around... 20-50 ex if i remember correctly...
where can i find the skill tree?thanks
Can this build be accomplished using another skill besides Flicker Strike? FS actually causes headaches for me but I love how your build functions at its core.
"
aishtupido wrote:
where can i find the skill tree?thanks

see the POB pastes or at the end of my videos.
"
Lawlite26 wrote:
Can this build be accomplished using another skill besides Flicker Strike? FS actually causes headaches for me but I love how your build functions at its core.

Hmmmm. it should work well with frostblades, molten strike, or wild strike, for example. Skills like reave or double strike are not ideal because those skills work better if you dual wield a stat stick offhand.

Oh but be careful not to convert to 100% elemental. Then, you wouldnt be able to inflict bleed. (poison can be inflicted with chaos damage)
Last edited by Hollyphantom on Jul 27, 2018, 4:40:23 PM
hi im playing this build and i believe i have everyhting i need except watchers eye but i still dont seem to always poison or bleed enemies could you look at my profile and tell me where im going wrong

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info