[3.7] CI Apep's Supremacy Flicker Strike Trickster (BUILD OF THE WEEK)

"
denkstar wrote:
hi im playing this build and i believe i have everyhting i need except watchers eye but i still dont seem to always poison or bleed enemies could you look at my profile and tell me where im going wrong

Your character is fine but missing a few things. Jewel in your belt is ok but the other ones should be replaced. You dont need any elemental damage on this build. Focus on physical.

Replace both rings. You want high ES (40+) at the very minimum.

quality your helm.

You claw is probably not good enough to use over a wasp nest. It's like 50 more dps than wasp nest, but lacks crit and has low atk speed. So I'd just find a good wasp nest.

You should be bleeding and poisoning fine. When you have 0 frenzy charges though, you need to shield charge a few times into enemies to make sure you bleed before you flicker. (when entering a map, entering a boss room)
Last edited by Hollyphantom on Jul 28, 2018, 8:17:46 PM
so the poison jewel i have do i get rid of that too ??

also can i talk to you in game at all ?
"
denkstar wrote:
so the poison jewel i have do i get rid of that too ??

also can i talk to you in game at all ?

I cant play much this week but sure, i can chat if you catch me. You dont need the poison jewel because you took poison chance on the tree. If you use a wasp next, it also gives you poison chance.
This flicker is pure phys?
"
Douch wrote:
This flicker is pure phys?

scales pure phys, then gets lots of phys added as ele and chaos from flasks/aura/herald/ascendency
Passive tree?
hello there! im trying to get your BOTW going....i have all items ready, even got me a watcher's eye but unfortunately not the one with crit but the one with extra cold dmg on hatred and es recharge rate on discipline. also im still missing a good amulet. the one you have is really very nice :O but i guess that will have to wait cause im down to 2ex now and still need to 6L my chest :D

well anyway....i wanted to ask you a question or 2.

getting stunned because of lacking stun avoidance is a problem with this build if i understand this right? i noticed that you speak about having 63% stun avoidance in your tree and with your helmet but im following your tree and didnt see any passives unlocked with stun avoidance, did you change that or how are you dealing with getting stunned at the moment? (or did i miss something?) can you give me some suggestions? i have a similar helment like yours and also have a suffix open on it so i could craft stun avoidance on it too (only need someone to do it cause i dont have leo leveled at all) but im wondering if i should better craft my lowest resist on the helmet or if stun avoidance is really so important.....

also i made the error to kill all bandits and later noticed in your PoB that you helped Alira, i guess you did that for the resists, right? can i ask what your resists are at now? i might going to change my bandit choice a bit later...

ok sorry for the long text, thank you and best wishes
Last edited by darclon888 on Jul 31, 2018, 8:48:41 AM
"
darclon888 wrote:
hello there! im trying to get your BOTW going....i have all items ready, even got me a watcher's eye but unfortunately not the one with crit but the one with extra cold dmg on hatred and es recharge rate on discipline. also im still missing a good amulet. the one you have is really very nice :O but i guess that will have to wait cause im down to 2ex now and still need to 6L my chest :D

well anyway....i wanted to ask you a question or 2.

getting stunned because of lacking stun avoidance is a problem with this build if i understand this right? i noticed that you speak about having 63% stun avoidance in your tree and with your helmet but im following your tree and didnt see any passives unlocked with stun avoidance, did you change that or how are you dealing with getting stunned at the moment? (or did i miss something?) can you give me some suggestions? i have a similar helment like yours and also have a suffix open on it so i could craft stun avoidance on it too (only need someone to do it cause i dont have leo leveled at all) but im wondering if i should better craft my lowest resist on the helmet or if stun avoidance is really so important.....

also i made the error to kill all bandits and later noticed in your PoB that you helped Alira, i guess you did that for the resists, right? can i ask what your resists are at now? i might going to change my bandit choice a bit later...

ok sorry for the long text, thank you and best wishes

Nice!

Brine king pantheon and boot enchant for stun avoidance. That's really all you need probably. I got my leo helm by getting someone else to craft. I dont have stun avoidance on tree anymore.

2 passives is fine probably. Not a big issue. my resists are barely capped
Have you tried this build with Varunastra?
"
Newti wrote:
Have you tried this build with Varunastra?

see the guide link at the bottom of my guide.

It doesnt seem to work particularly well. its a very slow weapon

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info