They actually managed to do worse than bestiary

"
robmafia wrote:
...seriously? i know you like to argue, but come on, man.

calling LA a single target skill? *facepalm*

I misread his post, thought he was using blastrain for whatever reason for clear.

Point still stands, bows are just shit in general for a long time for leveling unless he's twinked. No one should be complaining about Incursions because the rewards are extremely high. Woopty doo, you have to put in some work for a high chance of a huge haul.
Last edited by allbusiness on Jun 4, 2018, 12:15:36 AM
"
allbusiness wrote:

I misread his post, thought he was using blastrain for whatever reason for clear.

Point still stands, bows are just shit in general for a long time for leveling unless he's twinked. No one should be complaining about Incursions because the rewards are extremely high. Woopty doo, you have to put in some work for a high chance of a huge haul.

...even you can't truly believe this.

bows bad for leveling? lolwut? since WHEN?

storm cloud/quill rain? ever heard of them?

[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
Last edited by robmafia on Jun 4, 2018, 12:32:37 AM
How about my build? The big gap is movement speed, I can barely get from one pack to another in time.

just check out my character, I even bought one of those OP minion staves I saw on reddit but I have NEVER cleared an incursion 100%, so 2/3 temples I did where mostly the entrance room...
"
Larloch1821 wrote:
How about my build? The big gap is movement speed, I can barely get from one pack to another in time.

...wtf? you have boots with no ms, you're using all gear slots (most notably, that pointless chestpiece [15 es, and just flesh offering - while you have 3L gloves that are empty] ), you're not using a quicksilver.

come on. your lack of ms is 100% your doing.

edit: ...you're not even using flame dash.
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

Last edited by robmafia on Jun 4, 2018, 1:31:00 AM
So, yeah - I'm playing melee (is anything truly, ethically melee nowadays?) Ground Slam J U G G.

Fully clearing incursions 80% of a time, had 20+ seconds left quite a few times.

Think it might be severe case of git gud once again.

@Larloch1821 You have no movement speed on your boots. You have no movement skill. No quicksilver. TBH your tree choices are... questionable. What did you expect?
Also, do you even know how incursions work? You don't have to fully clear them to unlock them.
I see this far too often - people don't know how things work, and instead of asking how they work, they proceed to complain that they are terrible.
Don't you think that this makes you look a little bit silly?
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Last edited by Perq on Jun 4, 2018, 1:24:47 AM
"
robmafia wrote:
"
allbusiness wrote:

"unless he's twinked"

Stop selective reading.

Bows from the get go are awful at leveling without gear. Anyone complaining about Incursions is complaining that they or their build are bad.
Last edited by allbusiness on Jun 4, 2018, 1:51:23 AM
"
Perq wrote:
So, yeah - I'm playing melee (is anything truly, ethically melee nowadays?) Ground Slam J U G G.

Fully clearing incursions 80% of a time, had 20+ seconds left quite a few times.

Think it might be severe case of git gud once again.

@Larloch1821 You have no movement speed on your boots. You have no movement skill. No quicksilver. TBH your tree choices are... questionable. What did you expect?
Also, do you even know how incursions work? You don't have to fully clear them to unlock them.
I see this far too often - people don't know how things work, and instead of asking how they work, they proceed to complain that they are terrible.
Don't you think that this makes you look a little bit silly?

wait, what? I accept the no ms boots thing and lack of quicksilver but hose are things out of my control due to lack of sockets/money/items.

but you cant insult my tree. My tree is a classic SRS oriented levelling tree with dreams of spectres.
"
allbusiness wrote:
"
robmafia wrote:
"
allbusiness wrote:

"unless he's twinked"

Stop selective reading.

Bows from the get go are awful at leveling without gear. Anyone complaining about Incursions is complaining that they or their build are bad.

...wait, wait, wait...

now having a quill rain or storm cloud (you know, the bow that's EVERYWHERE and commonly vendored for the alch shards?!) is "twinked?"

wow.
[Removed by Support]

Ye, about the tree, maybe you're right. I'm pretty sure I'd go with mana starting nodes from witch instead of going left, but I guess people play it different.

About quicksilver tho - you literally get one from quest in act 1.

You can buy boots from shop and roll them until you get move speed. Or buy one from poe.trade. Whatever floats your boat. Sockets aren't a problem here - you can just shove those gems into your gloves (chrom one green on gloves, too).

Ps. Not sure how SRS plays nowadays, but Skelies are pretty sick once you can get their Ascendancy node. With right setup, I was able to get 200k+ DPS on a single Skelie boi.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
and for a funny update, i hopped on the witch and grabbed a lvl 2 firestorm with a combustion gem (2L) and was able to clear better than using minion skills, despite literally not one passive helping it at all... or gear (ie: wasn't using a +1 wand, no help from affixes).

lolz
[Removed by Support]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info