They actually managed to do worse than bestiary

"
karoollll2534 wrote:
First it was hard to complete even single goal.
Later i was able to choose what i want to do and sometimes i even completed both goals.
Now i fail to complete both goals once or twice during all 11 runs but i still lack good dmg and movement speed.

I raelly enjoy this league. Timer is best thing ever because it forces you to make a decision fast.
You may want to unlock door X and incrase tier of room but sometimes it is not possible. You have very limited time to make a decision and this is great.

YEAH!!! I mean whats better for a game then forcing everyone to run the same boring cookie cutter uber speed run things, forget necromancer, or melee bulds, lets all run speed DPS.
*SIGH*

why you are treating me like shit,
i'm definitly nothing special just a normal player - so i think everything
that happends to me, happends to the majority of players :(
you KNOW for sure that timers are an issue for me

back at breach well ... i ended up with a handful of breach stones wher others had 100s
i never was able to do a breach area on my own ...
and got scammed in 2 out of 5 for the final price (An Amulet and a Dream Stone)

but ok i still could be part of the game and all ... but here ...
NOTHING
i'm able to kill either an architect or head for a door
but never have time for both and if i don't find a stone on way to door ... done too
and when i'm able to find a stone ... the open door animation is so long
that the timer runs out (so far not a single door opened) and
yes i did my first palace ofc without boss room ... ofcourse without price

i'm not sure if i'm just frustrated, angry or simple sad about the way you treating me

sincerely Kiwi!
Spoiler

_,,_..
_,,--'' '':'::!...
_,-' ...::::::' ' ' '::::.
_.' .':'''..'... . '::' ':::::.
.,...____,,.-' ..'' .:.'' ...':''.:'''':::::
,.:::'''''. ' ..'' ...'' ':..''.''. '::::
.:::'''' '' ': .''....:.....':'':''.''. ''::::.
''' ... . ''''.''''''...:'.'. '..'. . ::::
: O .. '. ..'... ''. '.'. : '::.:::
:' . '.. ''.. :.. ''. .'..'.: ' ..;::::
:" __,..---- .:i ' '.'.''...:'. ''.:.:' :::: :
.:'.-' `.... .. '.''. '''':. : :: :';::'
.:'.:' '::::::..:':::..:. '. ': ::':;.'
::.'' '':::::::''''.:'::.. ...::::;
.::' '''''::::'''''::.::'::::
.::' :::'...:
::' ;:: .:;
:' ,::' ,:.:
.:' '':::::: .:::
.:' ..:''''.' .:::
:' ''':::::'
:' ..''' .'
' .''
'

And not only that, but actually trying to do the incursions while leveling is even worse. I tried two starters this league. Here's my experience with my first set of incursions, both of which happened in The Ship Graveyard.

With my standard 'I block the world' starter I use for labing I managed to kill one Architect that I didn't want to as it actually made my temple _worse_ because his spawn location was literally on top of me as I entered the time portal, and open one door because the stone dropped right in front of it. This temple had an already linked T1 explosive room, so free door is free, but it didn't actually get me to any rooms with more loot, just more stuff to kill.

Then I tried an archery starter that would lead to Blink/Mirror Arrow summoner shenanigans later on, a very solid clearing build for maps. I couldn't find a 3-link setup for Split Arrow or Shrapnel Shot or _Both_ that could clear any better than my Molten Strike starter, one Architect, albeit a better one this time granting me a T1 vault, and one door that led...nowhere of interest. I even got a Wanderlust for some added movespeed at some point while doing this. It didn't help.

So ya. I think I'm just gonna nope out on this league. I did my Grifts in D3, they weren't fun there and they're somehow even _less_ fun here.
"
They actually managed to do worse than bestiary

Nah, Incursion is shaping up to be one of the best leagues, imo. It has everything: strategic decisions, RNG, clearspeed meta & tension, slow paced gameplay & great looting in final temple, great mob density, is not "in your face", interesting theme...

Playing SSF Duelist (testing a bunch of melee skills, havent decided yet on which skill or which ascendancy) and I'm able to do the timed content most of the time (not succeeding every time is part of the game). You have to aim for one objective only: either upgrade room or open the passage, sometimes you'll be able to do both.

Tho, I've seen a very good suggestion in some other thread, that should be implemented: extend the timer, when the player picks up the door key. Several times I've managed to find the key, but couldnt reach the correct door in time.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
wolfwing wrote:
"
karoollll2534 wrote:
First it was hard to complete even single goal.
Later i was able to choose what i want to do and sometimes i even completed both goals.
Now i fail to complete both goals once or twice during all 11 runs but i still lack good dmg and movement speed.

I raelly enjoy this league. Timer is best thing ever because it forces you to make a decision fast.
You may want to unlock door X and incrase tier of room but sometimes it is not possible. You have very limited time to make a decision and this is great.

YEAH!!! I mean whats better for a game then forcing everyone to run the same boring cookie cutter uber speed run things, forget necromancer, or melee bulds, lets all run speed DPS.

When did summoner got shitty? Last time I checked (flashback) I was able to wreck shit like there is no tomorrow with skeletons.

Isn't melee (Sunder) the one that is used in races?

Guys, please.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
I guess we have enough time to fully clear incursion

Spoiler
Just reading the rudeness of the people replying to this post makes me want to stop playing you know i think i might.
It's just not enough time to do it. I could do items on Blood Altar at any lvl. But here I must be in top gear and higher level. It's just dumb. They should have tested it on low levels too(35 currently).
_____
P.S. Bestiary was and will be best league for me. RIP
http://i.imgur.com/fxbCnfq.jpg
Last edited by NickIAm on Jun 2, 2018, 3:06:05 PM
"
Marinxar wrote:

I was thinking more in the lines of their announcement. Record number of concurrent log ins on league start. So you have thousands, or perhaps tens of thousands, of brand new players that have absolutely 0, ZERO chance of getting anything meaningful out of this league the way it is....., and they going to have their pitchforks out for sure.

new players wont care, they will have no idea what is new to the league and what is just in the base game, most of them probably wont even fully understand the idea of a league. To them everything is new, none of this stuff is going to matter to them, it only matters to long term players who are still struggling to put together strong levelling characters by the sounds of things.
You won't actually be successful unless you're using some nonsensical OP leveling skill at first, but that's fine. Just focus on upgrading rooms that will help with your character progression such as currency rooms or armor rooms and make sure you have access.

People who are bitching about Incursion are idiots, this is easily the best league since Legacy. The level of polish and strategic decision making is pretty cool, but people don't seem to understand that things like Demolition rooms exist and you probably shouldn't get rid of them just in case you get RNG'd on stones and spawns.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info